Three

I woke up with Percy Jackson telling me to wake up to train. I went to the closet and went through it I grabbed a pink dress, and turned to Percy and said "Who in the he'll designed my closet because they have horrible fashion taste". He laughed, he stopped laughing when the sky became to rumble. "Just grab something and wear it" he said. I grabbed a yellow crop top and tight jeans and a leather jacket, and of course my signature combats boots. On my way out I grabbed my satchel and slung it over my shoulder. When I got outside I noticed the goddess of scorpions, Serket. She was attacking some of the campers. I walked up to her and she said "oh great, it's you filthy little Kane" that put me over the edge "hey watch your mouth,Evan though your a goddess doesn't mean I can't personally ask Ra to kill you, got that". She didn't back down so I said "Ha-di" the goddess blew up and I walked away. I met Percy in the sword arena. I warned him "Just because my brother is a good sword fighter doesn't mean I am, Isis is more verbally talented".He laughed, oh that laugh all my senses went away when I heard it. "Guess you and Isis do have one thing in common", I frowned at that and playfully punched him in the arm. That's when Anubis appears, Gods of Egypt why Anubis, his amazing handsome face made my mind stop working. Anubis walked right up to me and said "Lady Kane, your not safe here. Greeks are not friends to Egyptians". Why the he'll is he here "yeah" I said "don't 'lady Kane' me you two timing loser", he looked hurt, and that was the point. I made a portal and pushed Anubis into it, I closed the portal and ran back to Percy and said "you were saying" he continued "So first let's spare then I teach you". I grabbed a sword but it didn't feel right so I reached into the Duat and grabbed my Khopesh. Then he said "dude, why is your sword bent". I giggled a little then said "it's a khopesh". I lost in like twenty seconds, I felt a little dafeted so I said "let's try archery" he looked at me in surprise and said "well you should know that almost no one is good at it". My face turned serious and I grabbed a bow and and five arrows, I put one arrow on and shot it, it hit the bullseye and grabbed another, I did the same thing with the rest of the arrows. Percy looked at me in aw, I smirked at him and then he said "how about a knife". I grabbed a knife off the shelf and fought Percy, it took me about twenty minutes to disarm Percy. Now everyone looked at me with a new found respect which I rather liked.
I was walking along the beach when I felt two arms wrap around my waist. I screamed but the guy covered my mouth. I could hear the pitter patter of feet running in the water. I was starting to recognize the feeling of the warm on my skin and the way the person was holding me. I turned around, I was stunned to see my best friend Max Pestral behind me. I hugged him and said "how are you Maxie?". Before Maxie could respond a wave of water hit him. I turned around and was surprised to see Percy with his arms outstretched with a furious look on his face. I turned back to Max and said "Maxie what did you do" he tried to look inoccent but I could tell he was hiding some thing. "Sadie how do you know who this guy is? He attached Camp-Half-blood and worked with Kronos". I was about to slap Max but before I could he put I sword to my neck and he told Percy "if you take another step closer I will kill her". I stopped breathing aware that my Maxie had just said that. I stared straight at Max's sword and started to chant. After about ten minutes the blade was completely melted. I pushed my way out of Max's grip and jumped to Percy. Percy looked at me shocked then looked at Max's sword and we both doubled over laughing. Then me being me I said "Ta Ta", Max tried to throw his sword at us but it just helplessly clattered to the ground. While Percy and I were walking back, we heard the bell ring telling us it was lunch, thank the gods I was so hungry. I sat down with Percy at the Poseidon table. When I sat down I noticed a girl at the Aphrodite table with brown hair and multi coloured eyes singing
Sadie and Percy
Sitting in a tree
K-I-S-S-I-N-G
I got annoyed. So I looked at the girl and said "Maw" a golden heiroghlyfic burned above her head, then water came pouring down on to her head, I had to cover my mouth with my hand to stop myself from laughing. Percy then muttered "I want to tell you something after lunch, I also want you to meet some people, meet me in the sword arena". I blushed, what is he wanted to tell me he liked me, I couldn't just get another boyfriend that fast that's just weird, but am I really thinking about what other people think about me or how I chose to live my life. I finished lunch and waited for Percy in the sword arena.