Eight- Percy

I was surprised at how well Sadie kept Drew under control usually the only person who can control Drew is Piper. Well and now that I'm thinking about in Annabeth did a good job as well but I guess she is gone and you know what I'm over Annabeth. That's when Anubis joined the party. He asked Sadie to dance and she said yes. Okay yes I'm and over possessive boyfriend can you blame me I have the best girlfriend in the world and many people will fight me in order to have Sadie Kane. Suddenly a woman with blond hair and lots of makeup on and all her jewelry had something to do with the goddess Isis and she had an ancient Egyptian dress on with her wings coming out of her back, and she was radiating power. She stepped in front of us demigod and spoke "Sadie can't fall in love with Anubis, make her fall in love with someone else" then she disappeared in a flash of light. I had to find Sadie. Jason with Leo, Hazel with Calypso and Piper with Frank we all split up and went looking for Sadie.Calypso and Hazel found Sadie unconscious near a tree. Calypso and Hazel couldn't touch her because she put up some sort of magic shield. I ran to get Carter and Zia when I got to them I was breathless "Sadie... unconscious... follow... me..." I took off running again but this time with Carter and Zia following me. When we got to the tree, tears started to fall down Zia's face when she said "dark magic not our type of magic this is dark magic". I asked Carter "May I have your wand" he gave it to me. When I touched it pain seared up my hand as the wand transeformed into a celestial bronze knife. I stabbed the bubble surrounding Sadie with the knife. The shield shattered revealing an unconscious Sadie.She looked so fragile and weak, please don't tell her I said that I'd be dead if she heard me.Her body twitched with life. Her eyes opened she asked "what happened?" then Carter said "we were hoping you could tell us".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sleepover~~~~~~~~~~~
I was a little upset with Sadie for asking Max over but she probably didn't understand that Max is crushing on her. Sadie can be so thick headed sometimes. Sadie was coming down in her PJs which were her light grey shorts and baby blue crop top. First we play truth or dare I started
"Sadie, truth or dare"
"truth"
"who was your first kiss with"
"Anubis"
"Carter truth or dare"
"dare"
"I dare you to stay in chicken form for the rest of the game". I could see the regret in his eyes, suddenly there was a huge chicken headed man around Carter. I tried to stop myself from laughing but couldn't. I could tell Carter wanted to get back at Sadie and I. "Percy,Truth or Dare". I said "Dare". He smiled wickedly "I dare you to admit to Sadie why your jealous of Max." I gulped then said " isn't it obvious, Max is crushing of Sadie and Max won't take the hint that she is my girlfriend". I'm pretty sure Sadie blushed but I'm not going to say anything because that will result in a spell to my face. "Alyssa, Truth or Dare?" I asked she said "Truth". Okay I have my question "Who do you have a crush on?". Alyssa blushed madly and then said "Um... I have a boyfriend". Sadie's jaw dropped to the floor. I wanted to ask another question but I knew she wouldn't answer. So Alyssa said "Jason, Truth or Dare" he answered by saying Dare. She smirked at him and said "I dare you to let me throw bricks at you when ever I want to for the rest of the game". I laughed along with Sadie.We watched as Alyssa Sumounded a dozen bricks right over Jason's head. Piper looked shocked "how did you do that". "I just asked Geb for some help" Alyssa said as if she does that everyday. That's when Max walked in. All Hell broke loose, Sadie walked toward me and sat down next to me, Max looked jealous so he sat down next to Sadie. I put my are protectively around her shoulder. Then Max whispered in my ear "the moment you look away, your girlfriend will be mine". Okay, that was over the edge. I punched him in the face and said "you say that again and trust me, you won't live to see the next sunrise". Sadie then said "what in the blazes is going on here", damn it I forgot that everyone was still watching. Piper was shrieking "OMG, Sacy for life". "I like Sacy, it sounds like Sassy. PERSASSY". we all broke out laughing. Then Sadie whispered in my ear "What in the name of Ra in sacy" I chuckled a little bit and said "it's out ship name". She giggled a little then said "what an awful ship name". "Well" Sadie said "I'm going to bed", I chuckled "Sure you of all people are going to sleep". Ten minutes later her head was in my lap, asleep, and I was playing with her hair. All the other kids looked at us weirdly so I asked "what is it?" they all quickly said "nothing", and with that I fell asleep with my head on Sadie's.