Eleven

When we got to the gate all hell broke loose. I noticed that the people were from the nomes that had gone rogue and joined Apophis. I pulled my staff out of the Duat and yelled at them "I defeated you before and I'll do it again, so back off before I get Ra, plus all the other gods and the rest of my Students to take you guys down". All the people lied down their weapons and said "we just came to talk". I raised my staff and said "Sure, just like you talked with all those gods and students that you killed". They smiled wickedly. I had to kill them. Now, I turned to Percy, "If this doesn't work get out quickly," I said then he said "Sadie, what are you planning". I looked away from him and called on the power of Isis, my grubby clothes got replaced by a Egyptian dress, a golden staff at my side, my hair was floating above my head, and my eyes were gold. We were one. I floated up in the air and said "Ma'at", most powerful of Magic last time I did this spell I died for about two minutes. I fell to the floor. I could literally feel my soul burning. I heard a warm voice and a demanding voice, two blurry faces appeared right over my head, when the two faces came into view I noticed that one was my mother and one was Isis, they looked so much alike, but my mother had a more of a warm feeling and Isis had a more orderly feeling. (Isis in fancy) mother in ()
I can't believe it she did it again
(I told you she was powerful enough)
Yes, but still
I wanted to say something, but my voice wasn't working. Then the scene changed to a deep part of the ocean. Then Poseidon appeared "I don't like that you of all people is dating my son, but the war between our two gods has been postponed because you are dating. Don't hurt my son." Well that hurt, my heart beat fast. I realised I had been without a heartbeat since I had fallen. That couldn't be good. My eyelids flew open. I was lying on the floor, in the middle of the grass area. All of my friends were standing over me and Carter was also there. "Carter, why are you here". He looked at me and said "I'm here because you were dead for ten minutes". Wow ten minutes can't believe that, I turned to Percy who was about ten feet away crying and saying "why is it always me , Annabeth, and now Sadie." I almost laughed "hey Seaweed brain, what's up" I said. He turned around so fast he fell over, I laughed. He came running over, and fell to his knees right beside my head. He kissed my head and whispered "I thought you were dead". Carter interrupted our little catch up by saying "Sadie Ruby Kane, why in the name of Horus did you summon Ma'at, when dad finds out you are so going to be dead". That got me mad "Well I wouldn't have had to if you had been here, but guess what you weren't and since you weren't here I had to kill them, so I summoned the Ma'at. The minions of Apophis were here and you just expected me to let them kill the demigods". He looked at me with regret "Sadie Ruby Kane, you are coming home, but I know your not safe and the 21st nome so I'm taking you to the 1st nome." My heart stopped beating, "what no, my boyfriend is here and he can't enter the 1st nome cause he isn't a magician, he doesn't have blood of the pharaohs". Carter smiled, "That's the point you and Percy have way to magical blood, the monsters are attracted to Percy because his father is Poseidon, and gods are attracted to you because your half Isis and your a Kane and a very powerful magician, so yeah, your coming with me to the 1st nome". I put on a determined face and said "make me, I'm not coming with you" then two words that I never thought would come out of his mouth he said "glad too". He grabbed my arm and pulled me up and dragged me with him. So I said "All the gods need me here, if I'm not here the Egyptian gods and the Greek gods are going to start a war". He stopped pulling on me and said "uhg, your so stubborn, fine stay here, but your going to camp Jupiter, because it's safer". Ugh, boys and their fantasy that they need to protect their little sister. I walked back to Percy and grabbed his hand and I said "We need to get to camp Jupiter before Carter kills me", he had the nerve to laugh. Ugh, boys. I created a portal and walked through. OMG, camp Jupiter is beautiful, the garden that we appeared in was amazing, it had an amazing view of the whole camp, all the cabins were shining in the sunlight, a demanding voice came from behind Percy and I. "Hey Perce, when did you get here". I turned around on my heel and saw a tall girl with brown hair and brown eyes with a long purple cloak on. I was jealous when Percy ran up to the girl and hugged her "who in the blazes is this Seaweed Brain?". Percy looked at me and said "this is Reyna, Magic Girl" I smiled I loved it when he used my nickname. Then Percy looked back at Reyna and said "my amazing girlfriend created a portal and took us here, oh sorry Reyna, this is my girlfriend Sadie Kane, she is an Egyptian magician". Ryan's eyes filled with hurt and sadness,she said "I never knew you were an Egyptian", my face hardened "how do you know me". A smile formed on her face " we went to the same school". A smile formed on my lips as well "oh right, you were that kid that was always was hanging out with Frank Zhang, right", she nodded her head. Then she turned back to Percy and said "why did you bring her here". Percy smiled, oh it was that smile that melted my insides "Carter, said that this place was safer that CHB and so he wants Sadie here". Reyna turned around and motioned for us to follow her. She explained everything to us, everything in detail which got annoying because I already know about Greeks and Romans so I said "you know I'm not stupid right, I've been dating Percy for three months". Angry filled her eyes but she turned back around and said "Octavian is going to hate you" a smile formed on my lips and I said "don't worry, All the gods already want me dead how bad can a demigod be". Then this kid came running up the hill we were in he had blonde hair and a purple SPQR shirt on with shorts. He came running up the hill screaming "Egyptians in the camp, Egyptians in the camp". I laughed, I asked him and said "you know, I can introduce myself right". He glared at me then started hopping up and down like he was standing on hot lava, he was pointing at me saying "EGYPTIAN, EGYPTIAN, EGYPTIAN" okay, annoying "TAS" I said he fell to the floor covered in the Ribbons of Hathor, Reyna looked at me and said "I could use that trick" A smirk formed on my lips as I said "Well I'm gonna be here for a while so get used to having Octavian silent and unable to move". I saw a smile flicker in the corner of her lips. I grabbed Percy's hand and asked him to take me to the Neptune cabin. He nodded his head and we walked off to his cabin. The Neptune cabin was Identical to the Poseidon cabin. The bell rang for dinner. We walked through the garden into their version of the patio at CHB. There was this boy that gave Percy a huge hug then he shook my hand and said "hey, my name is Sam, and your the famous Sadie Kane" I nodded my head and turned my head to see Percy blushing madly. I sat down between Sam and Percy. All the food was delicious, Reyna made an announcement in Latin so I had know idea what she said. Well I got an Idea because after Sam said "can't wait for the war games" I frowned war games. Well anyway before we could play I had to talk with Isis.