(1) The Beginning

Disclaimer: This is going to be counted as my au so if any facts are wrong then it's probably my brain messing up. Don't come after me if any facts I say are messed up because I did research some and remember the basic details however not always correct research is out there. Anyways enjoy!

-----☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆-----

First Person POV :
Shouta Aizawa's Narration

It all started with a flash of white light...

That's what everyone will tell you...

because its true...

-----☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆-----

Earlier that fateful day

Oboro had disappeared not too long ago.

Our class, class 3-A, had just came back from our last school trip of the year. Our next event would be graduation.

All of the class agreed that it would be best to start calling each other by their hero names during school. Their logic was that we would be heroes soon enough.

The last bell of the day rang, signaling our freedom to retreat to our homes. Present Mic and Midnight had came over to me. They never talked much anymore around me. We all were too hung up on Oboro's disappearance.

As the three of us packed up and got ready to go home, a flash of bright white light happened. It was held for a while, so it could have been more of a shine of bright light rather than a flash.

That was when it happened. When the world decided to gain more land.

An island appeared... in the sky. First, it plummeted out of the sky pretty fast. A red glow mainly appeared along the outline of the city, stopping its decent into Hosu City.

Heroes were in panic, citizens were in chaos, and villains were apparently too shocked to do any crime.

Within the next week, bubbles or barriers it seems were put up around the island in the sky. Every day had heroes trying to get inside to find out answers: who was in the island, what were they doing here, why was it in the sky, and even how is it in the sky. Regardless, no one could penetrate the barriers.

Speculation began about the island. During my second year of being at the bottom of one hero agency, there were many suspicions that occurred. People began spreading rumors that the island people were aliens. Others said that the island might have been all an illusion for a villain attack. However I knew better. I knew there was something up there that was more powerful than anyone down here. There must be a great reason for why such a thing happened.

Each year brought everyone in our world no closer to finding the secrets of the island than the previous year. News adjusted to the event as well. All stories became the normal heroes defeating villains. Society soon grew back to normal. After five years, a new channel popped up. The channel in particular had became a secret way to see the news from the island. It somehow had their news wrapped up in ours as well. This meant that they were at the least somewhat human in terms of technology.

From the channel, some information found out about the island inhabitants is that they have no concepts of 'Heroes' and 'Villains'. There were no mutations for the citizens. Something unheard of for an entire city. Their news focused on the estimated quirkless population. Fires put out by firefighters using their forces to hold back the citizens manually and control the stream of water, city elections were broadcasted for who would win amongst the higher ups, reporters talked about criminals being detained as others were being released, and among all the news, they never spoke about powers nor quirks in their news stories. They never got angry at criminals unless there were too many deaths to count. It seemed the city among the island had no worries of large scale destruction nor did they discriminate between one another. The news alone showcased nothing major nor horrible among their city in the sky.