(2.5) Class 2-A's QNA

Disclaimer : Read at your own risk. These may not be 100% correct but I will be trying my best. This is made by Sleepy Night Kids.
These questions are all directed to the Yokohama students and may repeat from the last chapter.

-----☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆-----

Q : What is all of your abilities?

A : (From Chuuya) Ranpo, as was said, has no ability. The bandaged mummy has 'No Longer Human' in which they have nullification to all abilities that is always on. Q and Tanizaki already shared theirs being 'Light Snow' with illusions and 'Dogra Magra' with turning others insane.

Q : How did Yokohama come to be in the sky?

A : (From Ranpo) Seeing as us falling to our deaths were not favorable, nor us crushing the unknown world beneath us, Fancy Hat and other users took turns keeping the city in the air until a barrier could be put up to take over their jobs. Since then, we have never wanted to crush anyone down here and we have been working towards a stronger barrier to hold up for many years to come.

Q : What happened for the first worst day in Yokohama's history?

A : (From Ranpo again) Ah I remember it like it was yesterday- I feel like Dazai would say that more then Ranpo but I'm going to just go with it. - During the day almost twenty two years ago, a big explosion happened in the middle of Yokohama. It killed many and destroyed a lot of land. Later in that crater, Suribachi city, or a sub city of Yokohama, has grown accustomed to the crater as their home. It could also be called the slums.

Q : How do you deal with the other villains without heroes?

A : (From Tanizaki) Seeing as our so called 'Villains' are criminals and ability users out of control, the police handles most of the cases while the ADA tends to help with the tougher to solve cases and all rogue ability users.

Q : What are the rules against abilities for Yokohama?

A : (Chuuya) Depends on who you go to. The ADA and the government have permits to let their operatives and themselves be free to fight with their abilities and use in public if need be. The Port-Mafia has became an exception for they have always used abilities regardless and since the peace treaty, my crew and the rest have been overseeing the barrier and other income revenue areas with our abilities.

Q : How does Yokohama live?

A : (Q) We live normal? Ability users walk like normal people along with regular citizens and all ability fighting is usually done out of sight. The citizens know of ability users but they mainly have the occasional robber or homicide case rather than big destruction everywhere. It is quite peaceful and Dazai-san takes me out for ice cream and all a lot!

Q : What does everyone look like without mutations?

A : (Dazai) Like bald monkeys!

A : (Chuuya) NO! Don't listen to the maniac! they look like regular people. No pink skin, no extra limbs, literally like your teacher, us, the green hair kid, the blonde hair one, red head shark, and etc.

A : (Dazai) Aww Chibi is being nice-

Q : Are you able to use your abilities down here?