Impulsive Excessive Disorder

Jen sat with Jordan on her bed, enjoying the silence. That was until Bart was standing at the foot of the bed.

"Whoa!" Jordan shouted, jumping up.

"Bart...what are you doing here?" Jen smiled, getting up to hug the speedster.

"We've got a problem...and we need the help of our big sis," Bart said with a smile.

"And what exactly is the problem?"

"We can't say it here...sorry Jordan," Bart grabbed Jens arm.

Jen was raced the Central City, but it wasn't quite right. Looking around, Jen saw a newspaper that said it was December 31, 2013.

"Why are we in the past?" Jen asked.

"Us being in the past caused a ripple affect and a bunch of things are out of place," Bart explained.

"Are you serious? Grabbing me could create another ripple affect!" Jen yelled.

Barts head hung low and he scratched the back of his neck. He couldn't help but feel like he was constantly screwing up.

"Bart! There you are, where'd you- Jen? You shouldn't be here?!?" Nora panicked, running up:

"I know, but Bart brought me here. He said you guys needed my help," Jen said.

"Bart, can I have a word with you...in private," Nora grabbed Barts arm and pulled him away.

Jen stayed out and watched the two. She was obviously gonna listen to their conversation.

"In case you forgot, she was also affected by our mess up!" Nora thought before saying.

Jens face scrunched up as she listened to their thoughts. Were they the reason her and Jon weren't together?

"I know, but we need some help here and in case YOU forgot, our Jen is on Earth five with Jordan. She's not even answering our calls!" Bart thought.

"Hey you two, I can hear everything you're saying," Jen snapped.

"Well don't listen then!" Nora snapped back.

"I wanna know what the hell you guys messed up! It was my future, I have a right to know!" Jen took a few steps towards her siblings.

"You know what, fine! You and Jon were supposed to be together in the future, but we messed it up! The ripple caused you to get shot by a Kryptonite bullet, which shouldn't have happened!" Bart yelled.

"Jon and I aren't together because of you two?" Jens voice dropped.

"Yes, it was us...we screwed up and now we need to fix it. We're gonna stop the bullet that hit Papa Joe and then go stop the bullet that hit you, that should fix everything,"

"Bart! Stop telling her, you're messing things up," Nora snapped.

"I can stop the bullet that hit me...it would be quicker," Jen said, surprising herself.

"What? You'd do that?"

"If it's how the timeline was supposed to be, yeah...I will,"

———————-

After conversing some more with her siblings, Jen ran off towards the exact time she got shot...or at least she thought. Landing on the correct road, Jen looked around.

"This is supposed to be the time...right?" Jen walked off to the side of the road.

Just then, a red car came flying down the street, with none other than Sean driving. Jen then realized this was the day they all went up to the party after the game.