Part 12

Sipping on the cold drink in her hand, lily and lip watched on amusement at the argument Shiela and Grammy were having during Karen and Jody's party.

"20 bucks Grammy makes the first move" she muttered as she glanced at a smirking lip, who was high and drunk from the whole Karen + baby situation

"Sheila's kind off impressing me, so I'll play." He said as they watched the scene unfold in front of them.

"And your coochie smells of brimstone and sulfur!!" Shiela yelled as Karen and Jody tried to pull her up the stairs.

"I will fuck you up!" Grammy yelled as she stood up, pulling a gun out of her bag and pointed it at the red head.

"Holy shit" lily said as she pushed back Debby and Carl. People started to back away from Grammy as Kev stood up.

Pushing forward, lily took Grammys wrist and pointed the gun up to the ceiling, ears ringing from the closeness of the gun going off

Tony quickly took the gun away and put Grammy down on the chair, mind foggy from the need of her medication.

Lip grabbed lily and mouthed some words, she couldn't hear anything but a constant ring. Shaking her head, her hearing slowly came back.

"Hey, are you okay now? Lily, can you hear me?" He repeated as he held her shoulders, lowering his frame to reach her eyes.

Nodding her head, she looked around, hearing the cops from a distance. "Heard some ringing but I'm good now" she said as she felt something placed on her hand. "You called it"

The crumpled up $20, was now shoved in her pocket as she smiled.

————————————————————-
Another day

"You guys are idiots, you know that right?" Lily said as she followed lip and ian down the L.

"It's the only way to make him keep his mouth shut" lip snarled as she rolled her eyes and saw Ian clench is jaw in anger. Backing up she saw lip take the frost swing but Ian dodged it and tackled him over the couch (there's a couch outside) .

They both rolled over getting a few punches in before they tired out and spread themselves on the ground, breathing heavily, blood spread all over their face

"I'm sick of living in your shadow" Ian confessed

"Who the fucks asking you too?" Lip remarked

They continued their small talk as lily lifted the couch back up and sat on it, joint in hand watching both her twin and brother confess to each other.

——————————————————————-

"First day of school monkeys!" They heard Fiona from down the hall

"First day of school monkeys!" They heard Fiona from down the hall. Fresh out the shower, lily slid her jeans on as Fiona walked in carrying Liam.

"Morning senior" she smiled as she looked at her before tickling lips foot since he was still in bed.