Part 14

SEASON 3 episode 2

"God I wanna fuck you so bad" James grunted out as he pulled lily up on the bars, legs wrapped around his waist

She breathed out a laugh as she kissed down his neck before trailing up his jaw. "That's so sweet"
He gripped her waist, playing with the bottom of her top as he tried to get friction between them. "Hey! What's going on down there!" Someone yelled

Pulling away from his neck, lily sighed out. Can't I get laid just this once?

"Shit" James said as he put her down and reached for his shirt that was hanging on a bar. "I can't get expelled" he rambled as lily leaned against the bar watching the boy put his shirt on backwards.

"Lookie what we got here" the voice said making his appearance.

"Mickey?" She whispered as she looked at him jumping the bars, staring down James.

"I thought you were in juvie?" James asked as he tried to hide his bulge.

"Not anymore" Mickey grinned before kicking him in the balls making James groan and fall on the ground. "You having sex down here with her?" He said before kicking his stomach repeatedly. Lily winced as she felt a bit pity for her classmate.

After kicking him around for a while, he leaned down and lifted him from the floor. "Get the hell out of here" Picking up his backpack he ran out from under the bleachers after tripping a couple times.

"Don't pout Gallagher, word around the street says that his tiny little pecker wouldn't have satisfied you" he said leaning against the bar. "Not like mine anyways" he smirked out as he looked her up and down, from her bare legs to her bare stomach.

"Don't get cocky" she grinned as she pulled her eyes from James who was now out of sight. Finally done taking in her body, Mickey walked toward her and lifted her up to put her in the same position, legs wrapped around his waist.

"Don't need to be when you know it's true" he said gripping her thighs tightly. "Maybe I should remind you"

—————————————————————————-

Fixing her top, she and Mickey sat on the bar, sharing a smoke. "I thought you had 4 more months?" She said passing him the blunt.

"They let me out for overcrowding or some shit." He replied as he took her thigh and placed it on his knee. "So why did you came back?" she asked looking out on the field.

"Fronted some coke, needed to recollect" he shrugged out.

"Could've gone back to school" she suggested making his let out a laugh. "I would've still been a  freshman. Not all of us are nerds like you" he teased blowing the smoke out.

"At least I'm not placed as a freshman at 17" she teased back making him slap her thigh with a small smile on his face.

After a while of filling him in on the things he missed they split up and went their separate ways. When she got home, she got to her room and saw Ian changing the lock on the door, Mandy next to him holding a bunch of college brochures.

"Going to college Mand's?" She asked as she brushed past them to get to her bed, putting her bag down and tying her hair up.

"No way. It's for you and lip" she said hopefully making lily give her a look, before changing out of her clothes, and putting on an oversized graphic tee and some shorts.

"Goodnight Mandy" she said watching as Mandy sighed and walked away, later plopping down on the bed.

——————————————————————-
Morning

"Hey I need your help with something, C'mon" lip said as he tapped Lily's legs making her move out of the bed she was in.

After explaining the whole Fiona using the money they saved up to promote a party, the twins and Ian along with Carl decided to trick people into paying them money so they can park their cars and lead them to Fiona's club.

"Shit this is tiring" lily groaned out as she put the money in her pocket. Ian nodded in agreement as he watched Carl park the car.

"Just a few more minutes and then we dip before people start figuring out we fucked them over" lip said as he greeted another car. Nodding along, they got the money and left.

"So, you're gonna talk to go alone or you want me to be there?" Lily asked raising her brow at her brother.

Blowing out the smoke from his mouth he shook his head. "Nah I got her covered" he said before putting an arm around her and continued walking.

———————————————————————-

Short chapter:)