Part 13

"Tell me again why I'm coming with you and Monica to a club?" Lily asked as she tugged down the hem of her uniform she wore for carls game. She regretted even putting it on to match with the girls. Debbie's a real pain in the ass, kept on pestering her to show their "cheer spirit".

"Well, the guy you liked is in jail and Ian needs to find somebody." Monica beamed as they walked down the hall, club lights flashing and music blasting.

"Think we'll get carded?" Ian asked as he looked around.

Lily shook her head. "Nah but if we're here, we might as well get plastered!" She said as she put the whole hating Monica thing and led them to the dance floor.

They drowned 4 shots as a starter before they began dancing. "WOOO" Monica yelled as she danced around with her hands in the air.

Ian laughed as he twirled lily around. Sweat starting to build up on their bodies. Feeling a delicate hand on her waist, she turned around and saw a girl with a drunken smile.

"Nice outfit" she complimented as they danced together.

"Could say the same about you" lily replied back as they began getting closer to each other. Another pair of arms attached themselves to her.

Twins

Ian shook his head amused at the two blond bimbos who danced with lily. Feeling the pair of eyes in her, she locked eyes with him before raising her brows playfully.

After a while, they all decided to leave(leaving two blond twins behind). When they got home, they turned up some music and passed around beers. Everyone came to the living room and joined them, including Fiona.

They drank until the sun came up.
————————————————

Rushing down the stairs, lily saw terry beating up Ian. She quickly took him by the shoulders and threw him off her brother before getting a few punches in.

"The hell terry!" She yelled as she got off him, knuckles bloody and bruised.

"My Mandy's pregnant! And this little shit is going to pay!" He said as Monica held him back. Standing in shock, lily looked down at the bloodied Ian.

"Attaboy" Frank said giving him a thumbs up.

Why the hell is everybody getting pregnant?

——————————————————

Lip, Ian and lily were hiding behind a car, in-front of terry's house waiting for him to come out.

"Got granny's gun ?" lip asked looking at terry who just walked out. Ian nodded and poked the gun out his pocket.

"Make sure you wipe your prints off it" lily added as they walked in to the house.

"Where should we put it?"Ian asked as he looked around.

"Maybe beside the others?" Lil pointed out as they turned around and saw the pile of guns on the coffee table.

"Jesus" lily spoke out as Ian handed her the gun. She took at and placed it carefully on top of the other guns.

Before they could move the door was opened and the figure of terry stood there.

"What the fuck" he expressed confused at the sight of the three gallangers

"Move, move!" Lip said as they jumped over the couch as ran across the living room, to the back door. Terry chased them.

Lip jumped out the window, but Ian and lily were in the kitchen. Terry kept his eyes on the redhead, letting lily get the gun that was near the sink and pointed it at him.