(PART 1) Strawbright: Hanahaki

TW: Death, Blood.

(Strawberry Cookie's POV)

Strawberry Cookie coughed up jam and flower petals. The petals were from the flower Twinspur, Gingerbright's favorite.

"Am I inlove with her?!?" Strawberry thought to herself.

"Maybe? I do admit, I do feel different around her, so yeah. Next question is what do I have? Like the hell I'm just starting to cough flowers and jam! I'll just ask Wizard for help."

(Narrator's POV)

As Strawberry left her room, she bumped into Custard Cookie.

"Oof.. HEY WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING! Treat your king with respect!" Custard shouted at Strawberry, who was very startled, shaken with fear.

"Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to, wasn't watching where I was going." Strawberry replied to the royal cookie.

"It's alright, just be more careful. Hey are you alright? You look tired and sick." Custard said.
"Oh. I'm alright, don't worry. I'm fine. Anyways, I have to go." Strawberry responded as she left.

A while later Strawberry arrived at her destination, She knocked once, no answer, She knocked at the door again, no answer, now she knocked louder.

"WhAt?" Wizard replied "mmmhpm.. Wizard, what's going on?" A sleepy voice said.

That voice was familiar, like GingerBrave's.

"I need help on something,"Strawberry said. "Okay, come in." Wizard said.

Berry opened the door to find Wizard and GingerBrave both together, Brave who was sound asleep, was resting on Wizard and hugging him like a plush.

"It's not what it looks like." He spat out while embracing GingerBrave back.

"I won't tell, unless you help me with something." Strawberry said.

"Sure, what do you need?" He responded.

"Why am I coughing up jam and flowers?" She responded.

"Oh, umm.. Let me see here.." Wizard said as he got up from the bed and left GingerBrave on the bed looking like he was dead.

"So tell me your symptoms." He said while looking through a book.

"Coughing up flowers and jam. The flowers were Twinspur, the petals were purple, white and pink." Strawberry replied.

"Oh.. I know what you have, it's Hanahaki Disease." A voice said. That was Brave.

"Shouldn't you be asleep, but yes, you're correct." Wizard replied.

"Hanahaki is when someone suffers from one-sided love. It ends when the beloved returns their feelings (romantic love only; strong friendship is not enough), or when the victim dies." Gingerbrave explained.

"What should I do? " Strawberry asked.

"Hmm. You can get surgery to remove the flowers, but you will only feel mutual feelings for the person, confess, or die." He responded

"Anyways, the flowers that you mentioned, are those GingerBright's favorite?" Brave asked, while smirking.

"Ummm-oh... Would you believe me if I said yes?" She replied.

"I KNEW IT. YOU LOVE GINGERBRIGHT. NINJA OWES ME 20 COINS!" GingerBrave shouted with rather excitement as he jumped up into the air.

[TIMESKIP TWO DAYS AGO]

(Narrator POV)

"Hey Gingerbrave let's make a deal." Ninja Cookie said to him while appearing out of thin air.

"Oh hey. Sure. What's the deal?" Gingerbrave replied.

"Do you think that our little sister (GingerBright.) has a crush on that girl that's your friend?" Ninja asked.

"Who, Chili Pepper?" Brave questions to him.

"No you idiot. Pink hoodie girl, whose dad is Purple Yam." Ninja responded harshly.

"Oh Strawberry Cookie! Bright does, She told me yesterday. She's in denial." The younger cookie said.

"How come she didn't tell us both, not just you?" The Ninja spat out.

"I don't know, maybe try being there for her? Or go ask." Brave Cookie replied sarcastically.

"I was just joking, you know." The Brave cookie quietly said.

"I know, Anyways the deal is when will Strawberry admit that she loves GingerBright. Whoever is right the loser owes the winner 20 coins. I say in a week, how about you?" Ninja stated.

"Oh it's on! Two or three days later." He said.

"What- you think- I'll win anyways." The older cookie determinedly responded as he left.

[TIMESKIP TO NOW]

"So yeah. Any plans on how to confess?" Gingerbrave asked.

"Maybe just meet up in a private place and tell her how I feel." Strawberry said

"Thats a good idea. How should I help? Also open the window." A fourth voice questioned.

"Oh hey brother, Guess who won!" Brave exclamaded to his older sibling while giving him a hug.

"I know. Here's the 20 coins. You won fair and square." The Ninja replied as he hugged him back.

"Wait you two are related along with Gingerbright and Dozer?!??" Both Strawberry and Wizard exclaimed at the same time.

"Yeah. You didn't know? I thought everyone knew." Gingerbrave replied.

As everyone was clearing things up, the chatter was silenced by Strawberry coughing. As she gasped for air feeling the flowers and thorns around her lungs. She couldn't handle it anymore, she didn't care if GingerBright rejected her, she just wanted to live. Strawberry got up and left. Everyone was confused.

Once Strawberry found Bright, she asked her to talk.

"Oh hey Strawberry what do you need to talk about?" Bright Cookie asked with full curiosity.

"So I wanted to talk about-" She began to cough up jam and flowers to the point she fell to the floor.
"Im- just so..sorry...please forgive me- I LOVE YOU!" Strawberry exclaimed for her final words. She fell. Pure silence was heard. Hot tears began to fall from Bright's eyes.

"DON'T LEAVE ME! I LOVE YOU. PLEASE STAY." GingerBright sobbed as she held Strawberry to her.
(To be continued..)