request page

No lime, lemons, or smut

Only x reader

Leave your supernatural Ideas here. Please At least give some plot ideas and use these symbols to show what kind of story. If these are not answered after a reply or not already stated in comment/request. Don't really expect me to make this request! Also Please put your request on the request page, if not I will not answer or write them.

(Note any movie au, will be a very shot one shot. I do not want to write an entire movie, so I will most likely just pick a scene from the movie)

💔= Angst
💗= romantic
☁= Fluff
🎶= Musical/ song fic
💠=stories with altering endings/ part stories
⛈ = fluff to angst and vice versa

There are some of my interpetations of some themes.
______________
Omegaverese: out of all the stories I've read, this type seems kind of rapey to me. So expect some changes of rules.

Alphas: they are confident and are the dominate one's.
They do face ruts once a month, and have pills to keep them in check.

Betas: are simple and very between person to person on confidence.

Omega: they are the bottom. They are more submissive and nurturing.
The face heats for 3 days a month. They do have pills and scent blockers to help them.
( my own personal twist.)
Depending on the omega their submissiveness will very.

Shy omega are more submissive and easier for an alpha to control.

Outgoing; Rebellious; extroverted Omega don't submit very easily. Alphas find these omega feisty and harder to control.

Any of these classes can mate togeather. So a beta and an alpha can be a thing, and have children. Or even an omega and a beta. Even omega and omega is possible.

My personal twists:

°Omega-R: They are omegas that can break away from their submissive nature.

________________________

Nekos

I just wanted to add a little more depth to these neko stories. And yes the do have tails and ears

There are 2 types of neko:
Neko!Panthera and Neko!Felis

Panthera are nekos who are like the alpha of the cat world. They are like tigers, lions, and leopards. They pose those types of tails and ears. They do not have heats.
They are the stronger of the to types and could stand toe to toe with a wolf Alpha.
And They are very territorial, patient, and can't purr or make any complicated small cat noises.

Felis are like your small domestic cats. The Omega of the cat world you could say. But not all are stereotypically submissive. But most Are shy and timid. They have a heat for 1 weak every 3 months. Their scent becomes very addictive. There are pills for them.
They are not very strong and are even weaker than a shy wolf omega. But that doesn't mean they are pushovers. Felis Will try to fight back if they are threatened, even if it is a Panthera Neko or wolf Alpha. If the foe is to much they will run.
Felis are able to meow, growl, purr, hiss, chirrup, and chatter.CommunicationThey communicate alot with body language and sometimes vocally.

Acinonyx Are the beta of the cat world, but also the most diverse class. They are not very calm or domestic like felis, but more wild like Panthera. And these neko's come in all shapes and sizes. From the size of a big cheetah to the smalllest Rusty spotted cat. What they have in common is that the don't fit the large cat catagory like Pantera, and aren't domestic and calm as Felis.

Vocal calls
Roars can only be done by Panthera. They use roars to warn rivial and protecting their mate.

Meows can be done by both Nekos. Thou Felis have a cuter meow. The nature of a meow is situational.

Chirrup is a meow, purr mix it is a Felis way of greeting. Or welcome.

Chuff is a Panthera way of greeting and calling to it's mate.
They have very cat like body language.

Releationships
(Felis and Felis ) (Panthera and panthera) (panthera and Felis) are all possible relationships.

Thou Panthera and Felis is a common couple.

Mating
Who ever is the confident one, usually Panthera make the first move in courting. They would hunt do things like hunt prey to try win there affection. Or hand craft a special gift.

To be mated, the panthera or a confident Felis will bite there partners sent gland.

Funny thing is in a mated relationship. The Felis or who ever is going to carry the baby is in full control of there sex life. They decide when they are ready and when they want to mate.

Now that's out of the way. Have fun reading the one shots. If you have an idea then leave in the comments on this page.

___________________

Yandere/villain AU

I'm not the biggest fan of this au, not in general. But just how some people write it. How the reader is tortured or even r×ped by the Yandere/villain and some reason do fall in love with captor. Or the just never try to escape. It's just a really degrading AU.

So if you do ask for a
Yandere/villain x reader.

Expect a more clever and Manipulative villain/Yandere. No R×pe or torture.

Don't expect a extreme abusive relationship story.

Reader will escape in some shape and form.

(Also villains may or not be redeemed in stories)