Part 1

The summer sun was beating on your nape, causing beads of sweat to form. You trudged your way to your hidden treasure, with your notebook in hand, ready for inspiration.

———
Camilo POV

     "Welcome to our casita! As you know, today is a very special day. Dolores and Mariano's special day. Thank you all for attending." Abuela said.
I was waiting for it to start. I just couldn't believe that she was actually getting married. It's like just yesterday that she was getting her gift. Sure, I wasn't alive, but it was like just yesterday I was being told about it for the first time.
The ceremony was beautiful. But there was someone I didn't recognize in the crowd. And I knew everyone. Were they new? No. They looked a lot like people in the village. These two people I've seen around. Hm.

After the ceremony...

I saw them again. Standing in the corner, moving closer to the door each minute. I decided to walk up to them.
"Hola, señorita/señor~" I held out my hand for them to take.
They slightly squeaked. It was kinda cute.
"Would you do me the honors of-" I was interrupted.
"Camilo!"
"Yes, mamá?"
"Oh, there you are, you just disappeared on me."
"Lo siento,"(I'm sorry), "mamá."
And when I turned back, they were gone.
"They just disappeared on me too...." Oh well.

Y/N POV

Dolores' wedding. I was invited, by the bride herself.
"I know it will be hard for you, but please come. For me?"
I mean, how can one say no? So now, me and my parents are on our way over now.
It was beautiful, and quiet. Then there was a party that was slightly the opposite.
I stood in the corner while my parents socialized. I was slowly but surely making my escape. Then a boy, with curly brown hair and dark emerald eyes came up to me. Dolores' little brother. My age.
"Hola, señorita/señor~." His hand was outstretched. "Would you do me the honors of-"
"Camilo!" He was interrupted by his mother.
"Yes, mamá?" He jumped a little.
Oh, thank god. I took this chance and ran out of there.

(Sorry if this is cringe. I just felt like making a story about the beautiful Camilo, so I did. This will most likely be a short story, but it's just for fun. Any-who, I hope you enjoy.)