Part 6

Third Person

While you talked, he erased, scribbled, and looked very concentrated. Yet confused.
What is he doing with my poor paper? You thought to yourself.
When he was done(or not, that's just the vibe you got) he held it up. Examining it. He got a drawling done quicker than you. You'll give him that. But the skill level, eh.
     You grabbed it, and held back a laugh.
     "I've never looked better," You cringed a little.
     Your hair was off, eyes were crooked.(Looked like a Picasso painting.)
     "You know it looks bad," he groaned.
     "No, you just have a different style," you nodded.
     "That's just a nice way of saying I suck." He sighed and fell backwards.
     "Come on, I mean, I can't get your nose right. See?" You flipped the page and showed him.
     It was slightly off, and he rolled his eyes.
     "I can always change it," and he did. To make it more like the drawling.
     "Ugh," you made the noise quietly, while rolling your eyes.
     "What is it?" He asked, with his cute confused looked.
"It's nothing," you almost whispered.
"No, it's something. Tell me," he got closer.
"It's nothing."
"Here," he let you look at his actual nose so you could get it right.

A little bit later, you had to go. When you two got out of the mini forest, you went your separate ways.
"Wait!" He called for you.
"Hm?"
"You And your family are invited to dinner tomorrow night, be there! At six!" He began to run off. "I won't take no for an answer!" He yelled when you were opening your mouth to decline.

Madrigal Family(still Third Person)

"Mamí, I found the person who helped Antonio. And invited them to dinner." Camilo said.
"Really?" A rainbow went over her head. "¡Perfecto!"(Perfect!) She clapped her hands together.
"So, an invitation, hm?" Dolores smirked.
"As a thank you for saving our poor Antonio," he gestured at their little brother.
"Mhm," she teased, then walked off.
Camilo rolled his eyes, then walked to Julieta.
"Tía,"(aunt), "what are we going to have for dinner tomorrow?" He asked in the sweetest voice.
"Um, Mondongo. Why?"
"I invited someone for dinner," he shrugged and walked off.

Your Family(still Third Person)

"Mamá? Um, we're invited to dinner tomorrow at the Madrigal's." You said.
"Who invited us?" She asked.
"Um, Dolores," you said, you know, like a liar.
"Ok, we'll go, but what should we bring?"