Part 2

Camilo POV

I slumped on my bed while sighing.
"Who are you, little ghost? You're a mystery to me, one I must solve." I laughed. "What am I saying?"
I rolled over and tried to sleep.

I was desperate to find out who they were. I knew everyone. Why didn't I know them? Ugh!
Looking in the mirror, I glared at myself. I shifted into them.(I put a picture up there, idk if y'all can see it but that's what you look like, won't show up here(it's bad, but hopefully y'all get the gist)).
"Who are you?"

Time skip...

We were helping people when Dolores gasped. She began running down the street. We followed her.
Apparently a big barrel got loose from a wagon and began rolling down the street. Antonio was in the way, but was moved by someone.
Mamá pushed them out of the way to check on Antonio. I only got a glimpse of them before I checked on Antonio. He was fine, a little shaken up, but ok.
I looked back and the person was gone.
"Wait.. I should've said thank you! Dolores, where are they?" Mamá asked worried.
"They walked off."
"But where?"
"If they don't want to be thanked, they don't have to." She walked off to.

Dinner time...

"So, Dolores, who was it?" I asked.
"Why?"
"Just curious," I nudged her.
"The one you call little ghost," she smirked.
My face turned bright red. "What?? You heard that? Just out of curiosity, what's their name?" I asked hurriedly.
"Figure it out yourself."

I laid in my bed, unable to sleep. Who are they? I thought to myself. I didn't dare say anything out loud again.
While tossing and turning, images ran through my head. I returned to that moment, turning my head to look at Antonio. I could see them clearly. Almost tripping from being pushed by Mamá.
I also returned to running to Antonio. I saw them, bent down, making sure he was ok.
I should've talked to them. Or at least nodded. Letting them know I was grateful. But you can't change the past.
     Sleep finally came, and when I woke up,I made a promise to myself.