Part 4

Third Person

The next day, you went to your spot. You sat reading a book. Hearing footsteps behind you, you turned to see... Dolores? Again? You thought to yourself.
She sits next to you. "Hola."(hello) She says.
"Hi." She doesn't usually come two days in a row. Hm. You thought to yourself.
You sat and drew, waiting for her to speak, but she doesn't. You look at her, she was looking at you, but quickly looks away. Blushing a little.
"You're quiet today," you say.
"Hm?"
"No tea to spell?" You raise an eyebrow.
"Nothing interesting is going on." She shrugged.
"How about this. How's married life?" You smirk.
"Why do you want to know?" She blushed slightly.
"Hm. Who are you?"

Camilo POV

I was done with my chores early(mostly because I actually did them). So I walked around for a bit. I went to Dolores.
"Hey."
"What do you want, Camilo?"
"Wow, can't a boy just say hi to his older sister?" I smirked.
"Normal boys can, what do you want?"
"Where did you go yesterday?" I asked.
"To see y/n. Why?" She began to get annoyed.
"I was just wondering." I shrugged.
"You know, she's always by a body of still water. Surround by wood," she 'hm'ed, shrugged and walked away.
What the heck? I'm bored. I shrugged. A lot of shrugging going around today.

Third Person

How does she know??
"I'm Dolores, who else would I be?"
"You're not Dolores, and if you were, you would've heard the conversation yesterday. So, no, you aren't her."
What?? He thought
"Worth a shot." I shrugged and became my real self again.
Haha, you laughed in your head.
He sat there for a bit while you read, you looked at him, and he looked away.
"What do you want?" You asked.
"What?"
"What do you want?"
"Why would I want something? What do you want?" He smirked.
"Peace and quiet." You say bluntly.
He laughed. It was a full laugh. Not a joking one, a real one. You never thought you could make someone laugh like that. You blushed a little, but looked away.
You two sat there for awhile. Just quiet. But it wasn't awkward. Then he struck up a conversation. One you were active it. Then hours passed like minutes. Next thing you knew, the sun was about to set.
"Oh, sorry. I have to be heading home now. Bye." You walked away quickly.
"Bye..." he looked back and grinned while you walked away. He headed home too.

(Sorry this one took a bit to get out. I've been lazy. I will try to get them out quicker. Hope you're enjoying so far!)