{Prologue} One journey ends another begins

Hey readers old and new this is the first official chapter of first story on Wattpad any feedback is welcome. Hope you enjoy the story 

Key  "speech" (thoughts)  YELLING 'sarcastic' [actions]

Narrator P.O.V

3 years it has been 3 years since I lost  V.V. (aka Vaggie if you didn't know). 3 years since I became some vigilante for my home city. Currently I have my eyes set on on some docks for a human trafficking smuggling job. Specifically for young women 8 to 26 the sick bastard that 'ordered' them is named Ezekiel Romez. He works as a CEO for a company that donates millions of dollars to all kind of kinds of charity's. But whenever he 'helps' (notice my air quotations) he asks any and all women for a 'reward' usually at events parties or even weddings ,if they agree nothing bad happens but. If whoever he is asking for a 'reward' refuses sighs...well ..let's just say somethings are better left unsaid. He always portrays as a nice charming man but inside his soul is dark and ghastly. Almost none of the money goes to the actual charity it's all wired back to his company. Anyways I'm getting off track here I see about 5, 30 thugs and guards the weapons there carrying  seem to be for close quarters combat only. Daggers ,pocket knifes ,brass knuckles ,Swiss army knives etc,  luckily I'm experienced and I practiced in many forms of combat from hand-to-hand to weapons. I can tell just by looking at them they have no idea how to truly handle themselves in a fight their stances are correct but their guards are down easy targets but I always remember {the worst thing you can do in a fight is underestimate your opponent}. 

Merrick:  Oh what's this looks through scope rifle , "well we'll if it isn't the man of the hour himself Mr.Romez well time to get to work".

(Merrick) proceeded to grab a duffel bag on his right and put the rifle he was previously looking through inside

Merrick: "Now let's see ah there it is "

(A/N) pretend it's attached to a grapple gun

Merrick: "Now let's get to work" :aims grapple gun at another building: "and fire" the gun fires and latches on a building closer to the ground Merrick grabs on  tightly to the rope and swings down to the lower building .

The camera now shows 2 of the traffickers speaking to Mr.Romez

Thug 1: so why are you here Mr.Romez

Mr.Romez: I'm here to pick up my packages 

Thug 2: We know that sir is just we're wondering why your here doing it yourself usually-

Mr.Romez: I know who I usually send but their occupied right now and there was no one else was available was for the job so I had to come pick up my packages myself 

Thug 1: Alright sir it's just that a lot of our other shipments have been taken out by that night vigilante. We've lost about 85 percent of our old clients.

Mr.Romez: Damn it's because of this 'vigilante' that someone caught wind of my late night activities. Now some of the public are calling me an a 2 faced bastard or a lying snake half of the media believe it the other. The other still think of me as a nice guy or a hero there all bunch of fucking idiots.