[Meme Chapter]

Disclaimer I do not own Helluva Boss and the YouTube video above belongs to the original owner/ creator.

Key: [actions] (thoughts) !?!confusion!?! °emphasizing°

Merrick is staring at Alice with she notices and decides to act upon. 

Alice: You know Merrick staring is considered rude you know. 

Merrick quickly looks away with a blush on his face. 

Merrick: Ah sorry Alice it's just- 

Alice lowers her newspaper and has a questioning look on her face. 

Alice: What's on your mind young lad? 

Merrick: Your ears is okay if I- 

Alice: No 

Merrick: Aww man 

Alice looks over to Merrick and sees his wings droop down in sadness and decides to do something she wouldn't let anyone do. 

Alice: [Sighs], Five seconds 

Merrick looks over in confusion on his face wondering if he heard right. 

Merrick: Uh what? 

Alice: You may touch them for five seconds. 

Merrick: Wait really!?! 

Merrick quickly grabs Alice by her hips startling her. 

Alice: What the blazes!?!  

He pulls her into his lap making her flustered she doesn't know why but he always has someway to bring a blush to her face. 

(A/n No poki stick and Merrick's mouth isn't open)

Merrick: I have to get you in the best position for this. 

Alice: Merrick I regret acknowledging you in the first plac-MPPH!?!

Alice is cut off when Merrick pulls her closer making her face go into his shoulder making her inhale his scent. 

Alice: (Hmm cherry I love it). 

Merrick: Oh wow there even softer than I thought. 

{15 minutes later}

Charlie and Vaggie are staring at Merrick and Alice on the couch with confusion a little jealously from Charlie and. A lot of anger from Vaggie her eye also is twitching rapidly from keeping her anger in check  trying not skewer the radio demon. 

Vaggie: [In threatening tone], Merrick why is °she° in your lap? 

Merrick: Earlier I asked if can pet her ears and she's been like this since. 

Charlie: Is she okay? 

Merrick: She's probably asleep, possibly dead but I don't have heart to move her. 

Here's a little chapter for your viewing pleasure sorry I haven't updated in awhile I have the ideas for the story's I'm currently writing but. I'm just not in the mood? I guess I can't really explain but there a story I've been wanting to write for awhile now a Steven Universe story so I'm going to work on that one. I'll still update the other stories it's just that one will be my main focus I hope you understand.