𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑑𝑢𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛

ƙιʅʅιɳɠ ɾσʂҽʂ

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

ƙιʅʅιɳɠ ɾσʂҽʂ

ʂԋҽ ԋαʂ α ɠιϝƚ ʂρ Ⴆҽαυƚιϝυʅ αɳԃ ԋҽ ԋαʂ α ɠιϝƚ ʂσ ԃҽαԃʅყ

SUMMARY

Heather Williams lost her mother in the forest when she was four years old. The mother and daughter were on their weekly walk in the forest; Heather's mother decided that it would be a good idea to go a different route than they usually did. On the new path, Heather's mother suddenly stopped, looking at her daughter in tears, and said two words, "I'm sorry." The mother then hit her daughter in the head with a fallen branch.

When Heather woke up, her mother was nowhere to be seen and there was a stranger looking at her with blood-red eyes. Instantly, Heather started screaming for help, shaking in fear at the horrific man that was in front of her.

Someone did hear her screams; before the red-eyed monster went to attack the young girl. Black smoke surrounded him, and his head was soon ripped off.

Looking at her savior, Heather was a person dressed in black with pale skin, and similar eyes to the person who killed her mother, but for some reason, his were a lot more welcoming. He took her back to her house with a promise to always visit her when he had the opportunity.

The last time she saw him was after her tenth birthday party; after that, he disappeared. For a while, Heather held hope that we would come and visit her again, but after six years of waiting, she lost all hope.

Heather did see him again, but it was under circumstances she never expected. Seeing him again in Volterra, Italy.

INTRODUCING

Heather Williams
The Innocent Flower
"Don't leave me, please. I can't lose you, Alec."

"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.