Bar

As the door opens, I am greeted by music blasting, colorful spot lights blinding me as they shoot across the bar. I had just come from work, I was on a classified operation for 3months straight just watching. My eyes hadn't fully adjusted to lights so seeing the bar in it full brightness made my eyes squint. I was sent to New York, and was order to bring down a drug empire that was still growing. Luckily, we were successful it was a lot of staking out. So, sleep was not our main concern. I yawned as I made my way to the bar, sitting at one of the stools on the edge to hopefully be alone.

"Hello." I hear a soft voice, almost feminine like voice. The bar was "L" shaped and is made of large spruce wood polished to a high sheen. I look over to see a beautiful young blonde boy between the ages of 18 and 22. He was wearing a white button up shirt tucked into a black short high waisted pleated skirt. The skirt was either extremely short or just pulled up a lot. He had a thin bow around his neck. I nodded to him.

"What would you like to drink?" He said with a bit of a flirty tone in his words. He spoke as if today was the best day ever. Then, he pulled out a notebook from the shelf under the bar; pulled out a black and golden edged fountain pen from his dress shirt pocket, and waited. I sat next to the high waisted door that allows employees to go behind the bar.

"Ain't you a little young to work here?" I ask him my thick heavy southern accent rings through the boys ears, with a raised eyebrow, as I place my elbow on the bar counter and rest my hand down. He then places his hand on the table and starts to spin the pen, He did not give me a direct response instead he said.

"Arn't you old enough to know "Ain't" is not a word." He mocks me. I sigh, unimpressed by his childishness. I dropped my phone on the counter as well. A couple of seconds later the phone lights up, 9:03pm, Saturday November 26, 2023. Then, there was a message from my partner but I looked past it and shut it down, ignoring my phone.

"Hm, Those are two very different topics. One is about legalism and the other about the dictionary." I said remarking to him as I look at his body posture; he was very relaxed and calm. Then, he leaned over the counter. If he was a girl I would have had a perfect view of tits. But he is not and he has a slight mischievous smile.

"Maybe but they are similar in a way."

"How, Lad?"

"We're arguing about them." He says, I refused to argue with him furthmore. I was slightly pissed and confused questioning the way he thinks, he spoke and acted as he peered over a bit closer. My jaw clenching at his snarky smile.

"Can I just get a drink"

"Of course, what can I get you?"

"Something strong."

"Well alright then. Bad day?"

"Ha, try horrible last couple of months."

"Maybe I can make your day better." I shook my head as the blondy spun on his keels and walked down the bar. Scanning the drinks to his left. He dropped his pen. When he bent over to pick it I was hyper focusing in front of me. So, I watched as his skirt slowly raised up. Showing his defined plump ass. I blinked and put my arm up in front of me. Making it seem like I was messing with my dark brown slightly curly hair. (You already are) I though to myself. I blink and look off the side.

"Yo, josh." A hand rests on my shoulder. I turn to face him. The man had black slicked back hair and hooded eyes. He sits down next to me. The blonde then returned with my drink. He placed the drink on the counter. I nodded to him as he walked away. It was in a little glass that was more than halfway full.