Episode 1 ꒰ Part 1 ꒱

"Text" - Normal Talk
'Text' - Thinking
text - saiki narrating
text - the screen

- -

When you have supernatural power then the impossible turns into possible

"That's saiki's voice!" student 10 said, "what do you mean supernatural power saiki?" aren said, now everyone is looking at saiki, '.....' Since saiki ignore aren question everyone is more curious.

a screen showed a guy, "Wow! looked at this little guy, its so cute!! I'm a huge dog lover" guy said, 'but im way more into girls'

every girl looked at the screen with disgust, 'what the hell!', 'eww' that was every girl was thinking.

the dog started running the streets, a car was moving towards the dog, "No pochimi come back!" girl said.

Everyone was scared that the dog will get hit, "Oh No, The poor dog!!" Teruhashi said sadly.

then the car flew over the dog and the dog was safe, "that was weird, so do you want to go out with me" guy said.

Everyone was relief to see the dog safe but everyone was stunned and shocked to see the car flew, "Say no, say no, say no" few of the girls mumble

"Ew, are you trying to ask me out?!" girl said.

"YES", "HECK YEAH" the girls shouted making everyone looked at them.

and there it was, someone wearing a PK academy school uniform was shown on the screen.

"is that saiki?" student asked, "That has to be him" student 2 said, "I don't think so?" student said.

dundundundunnnnnn, the screen zoom out and showed saiki, 'My name is Kusuo Saiki, I have pyschic powers'.

Everyone was again stunned and then, "PYSCHIC WHAT?!!!!" everyone stand up yelled except for y'know who, everyone looked at saiki, everyone is speechless, Saiki's 'ordinary' life was thrown out the window now, "yayyy buddy is coooll" Nendou said, "HAha- T-that why your my friend s-saiki!" Kaidou said stuttering.

saiki heard a voice that can only saiki hear, ~You can now speak saiki~, "IS IT TRUE?!" Student asked saiki, 'yare yare' saiki said and nod, Everyone was really speechless...

- -

episode 1 (part 1) done yayyyy.... i feel cringe-