Amv

Play with fire won with 3 votes on the lead

- -

As everyone was taking a break they suddenly heard again the voice in the speakers, "Hello pk students! You all will react to a special video so sit down",

everyone was curious except for saiki on what are they gonna react they sat down and focus on the tv.

-Thumbnail

" saiki is scary in that picture" kaidou said, "He does" Chiyo said, touma was staring at saiki not far away, 'Yare yare, This is gonna be a pain' saiki thought.

-0:09

"Woah, How'd you do that?!" Aren said, 'Are you stupid or just dumb?' saiki thought.

-0:18

"Oh thats just- Creepy smile" student said, "Is that why he doesn't smile?" student asked, Now attention was on saiki, all of them staring while saiki ignore it.

-0:30

Everyone looked at the screen stunned, "YOU HAVE BEEN KIDNAPPED?!" The students yelled and looked at saiki for answer, 'Yare yare' saiki though and nod his head

-Break-

-End of break-

-0:40

"HAH?,What is that?!" Aren said, "WOAH!! Cyborg Cider Man No. 2 is Awesome!" Yuuta yelled in admiration making everyone look at yuuta, "Cyborg cider man no. 2?" everyone questioned.

Saiki sigh, 'Random voice, give me yuuta' saiki said in telepathy only the voice can hear, 'sure sure', then yuuta got teleported beside saiki.

"Cyborg cider man no. 2!" yuuta once again yelled, "stop yelling yuuta" Saiki said, "Okay Cyborg cider man no. 2!" yuuta said.

-0:45

"IS THAT A SWORD?!!" Aren said, "WAIT NOW THAT YOU MENTION IT! IT IS?!" student SAID.

-Break, Again-

-End of break-

-0:52

"Oh my, you look scary in that video saiki" Teruhashi said, "WHAT IF THE DARK RÉUNION MADE SAIKI LIKE THAT?!" Kaidou said, "He hehe" Nendou laughed.

"WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT IDIOT" Kaidou yelled, "HUH WHO SAID THAT" Nendou said, "...."

-01:15

"Nvm, I take back what I said, Saiki your smile is cool" student said, "Wow, I've never seen you smile like that" aren said, "Nice smile buddy" Nendou said, "Oh, You have a nice smile saiki" Teruhashi said, "O-oh wow" the fans/boys said.

-01:10

"HAH, SEE I WASN'T LYING THAT A BOOK WAS FLYING!" kaidou yelled, "Hec- sorry kaidou for not believing you" everyone who didn't believe kaidou said sorry.

"THAT'S RIGHT! You should of believe me! But I didn't know that it was you saiki who made that book fly?!" kaidou said pointing at saiki.

-02:08

Nobody speak because how stunned they were, '.... yare yare, i want coffee jelly' saiki though

-02:24

"You look cute as a child saiki" student 4 said, and they agree

-0:36 - 02:50

"y-you look scary, litterly saiki..." student 2 said, "Y-yeah" student 8 said, "Y-you have a scary aura s-saiki" kaidou said, "YOU WERE FIGHTING A DRAGON?! AWESOME!" Aren yelled, after everyone hearing what aren said everyone was turned into stone.

'yare yare' saiki though, others were scared and terrified, others were amaze and all of them were shock

- -

I finally finnish this amv reaction yay!! I rushed the end so im sorry @_@