𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬- 𝐆𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚

Pronouns: She/her
Fluff
Age: 6

TW: None that I know of

—————————
Readers POV
I ran as fast as I could. I tripped and fell scrapping my knee really badly. Tears swelled in my eyes, i got up and started running again though slower than before. I looked back and saw my house once I was far enough.

Fire.

It was all up in flames, with my parents still inside it.

Shooting up i look around. Sighing I get up and rub the tiredness from my eyes while rubbing some tears. I look at my knee seeing a bandaid on the scrape I got. I walk out of the alley that I was sleeping in. Thankful no one bad saw me and-..who knows what they would have done.

——————— Time Skip

Readers POV
Smiling I quickly saw the big mall, The Mega Pizza Plex. Looking around I walk towards the back, trying to stay out of the cameras sight. Finally making it to the back I looked around for a entrance, quickly noticing a vent. Grinning I grabbed the vent and took it off- really easily.

Quickly tossing the vent to the ground I crawl in, thankful that I'm small enough to fit. I crawled around for a few minutes I came across an what seems to be an entrance to the inside of the Pizza Plex. Making sure I look good, by just fixing my hair a bit. I push open the vent and fall out, without even looking into what room I fell in.

Third Persons POV
Landing on a ground with an oof sound. [Name] looked up and noticed she's in Glamrock Chicas room by just looking at the walls and decorations. Quickly she got up and looked down to brush off her clothes, not noticing the owner of the room walking in. Chica gasped noticing a little girl in her room, walking closer realizing the little girl hasn't seen/heard her yet. [Name] looked up at Chica and smiled. Chica tilted her head and the little girl ran towards chica hugging her.

"I'm such a big fan!" [Name] said while smiling up at her. Chica smiled and hugged the small child back.
"Well it's nice to meet you, what's your name, hon." Chica said while letting go of the girl and smiling at her. The said girl smiled and said her name.

"That's such a pretty name for a pretty girl!" She said while [Name] looked at her smiling softly.

Readers POV
"Thank you, Chica" I said. Thinking about how much she reminded me of my mom.
"So what were you doing In my room, [Name]?" Chica said while tilting her head. I looked at her and at the ground, nervously swaying back and forth.

Third persons POV
Chica looked at her confused. Reaching out to hold her hand and smile softly saying she doesn't need to say why if she isn't comfortable. The little girl looked up surprised then quickly hugged chica tearing up. Chica, surprised hugged the little girl back.

"Are you okay?" Chica said rubbing the girls back. [Name] sniffled and said she was okay.

Chica letting go of the hug looked at the young girl and asked if she wanted snacks.

Readers POV

"Yeah" I answered smiling a bit. She got up and walked around her room looking for something I could eat. While she was looking around I got up and took in what her room looks like.

(Pretend there is a vent somewhere in there)

Chica then called me over showing me what type of snacks she has. I picked F/D and F/S. Smiling again I happily ate my snacks.

Once I finished I threw my wrappers away and said a thanks.
"No problem, Snowy." Chica said sweetly while smiling. I smiled back at her and went in for another hug.

"I love you, mommy"

—————————
This one was pretty hard to write. Though I'm sorta happy at how it came out, sorry if there is any spelling mistakes.

F/S = Favorite Snack
F/D = Favorite Drink