𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭- 𝐆𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚

Pronouns: She/They

Fluff

Age: 11

_______________________

Readers POV

I ran into the Mega Pizza Plex, passing by all the people walking in front of me. I run straight to one of the gift shops to buy a plushy of my favorite animatronic, Chica to be exact. I grab the plushy of Chica and grin excitedly, I walk to the cashier and hand them my plushy, smiling. They look at me weirdly and scan the item. "$10.39." I nod and take out 10 dollars and one 1 dollar. I hand them the money and they give me 61 cents back.

"Thank you!" I grab the plushy and run off out of the shop and towards my parents. "Look! Look! i got a Chica plushy!!" I basically scream out. I hug the plush close to my chest. "I heard that they are doing meet and greet! Would you want to go meet Chica?" I gasp, frozen in shock. I blink and register what they just said. "REALLY? yes yes yes!" I run around my guardian, circling around them i stop, "When is it?!" They take their phone out and check the time, "In about...10 minutes. We should go there early so we don't have to wait behind a long line." They smile at me and i smile back, "Well then let's go!" I grab their hand and drag them somewhere.

...

...

"..Wait where are they meeting?" I let go of their hand and look back at them. They chuckle and point in the opposite direction of where i was going. "Oh.. oops?" I chuckle nervously. We speed walk in the right direction this time, me being in front of them.

We made it to the meeting spot, and it was the animatronics rooms. "Woahhhh, this is so cool!" My eyes sparkle in amazement. I spot Chicas room and run over to it. I peak into her room, trying to see if she is in there. I gasp, she was doing her makeup. 'Huh i didn't know animatronics do makeup. I stopped peeking into her room and saw my guardian standing a few meters away from me holding my plush. I looked around and notice more people coming near us, some of them going to different rooms.

I walk to Chica's door, being the first one in line with my guardian behind me. I rock back and forth waiting for the 'Meet and Greet' to start. I look up at my guardian, "When is it going to start?" They look down at me and smile, "In a minute here, they are just getting ready." I nod and look at the line behind me. 'Woah.. that's a lot of people. At least we got here early' I shrug and look back in front of me to see the door opening. I gasp in shock and look at my guardian. They hold their hand out for me to take which I gladly do.

As i take their hand they walk forward towards the door and make me walk in first. I look at the ground as we walk in, suddenly feeling anxious. I feel them let go of my hand making me look up at them only to see them outside of the room. I look and towards Chica to see her smiling at me. She kneels down in front of me, "Hey there, I heard that you are a big fan of me!" She smiles sweetly at me as I blush out of embarrassment. "I mean yeah.." I mumble as I stare towards the ground once again. "A little bit..maybe" I look up to see her looking at me. I look away immediately.

__________

Definitely writing a part 2! I also wrote this on my computer and it's hard writing on computer lol

Does anyone have any ideas for a part 2?