𝐋𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐎𝐮𝐭- 𝐑𝐨𝐱𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟

Pronouns: They/Them

Fluff

Age: 13

_________________

Readers POV
I walked into the Mega Pizza Plex with my friends. There was five of us. As we walked in there was an announcement.
"Welcome to the Freddy Fazbears Mega Pizza Plex! Our next show will start in 20 Minutes." (I don't really know how announcements work, sorry!)

I heard one of my friends gasp. "Omg yes! We should go!!" 'So loud..' I glance at them for a second and look back ahead. I let out a sigh as we reach the stage, 'this is probably going to be loud..'

I look around and notice the large amount of people here, 'I don't wanna be here..there is so many people.' I look back at my friends to see them also looking around at the people.

"There is a lot of people"

"Right! I was just about to say that"

"Yo, I low key wanna leave"

I watch as they all converse with each other, leaving me out. 'Okay then..act like I'm not here.' I roll my eyes and look back up at the stage. Suddenly A whole in the stage appeared and the main animatronics came up. I gasp, surprised by the sudden music that was playing.

I covered my ears from the loudness of music and people screaming. I slowly back away from the stage, not wanting to be too close. As I back away I feel someone push me forward, it wasn't long before my body was against the fence separating the animatronics and the people. 'Ah- jeez..this hurts' I wince as I feel a something sharp poke my stomach.

'I have to get out of here.. this hurts..' I start trying to push myself back until someone pushed me forward again. I turn around push my way through the crowd. While doing so I felt eyes at the back of my head, I turn around and see Roxanne Wolf staring at me.

'That's kinda creepy.. why is she look at me??' I look at her nervously and wave at her. I turn back around and continue trying to get out.

'Omg finally I'm out.' I sigh and start making my way towards the less crowded area. I plop myself onto a bench by a wall. I could still see the show from over here but not too good.

—————Time Skip
Readers POV
After the show was over I tried looking for my friends, 'Where are they?..Did they leave me?..hmph they probably forgot me.' I roll my eyes at that thought.

As I walk i stumbled upon, 'The animatronics? What are they doing..are they summoning something?? ooooo..I hope not.' I watch as they all talk with each other. Then Roxanne looked in my direction, 'Shi-.' I quickly hid behind a wall, totally forgetting she could see through walls.

I heard footsteps, not just one pair, multiple. Freaking out I quietly try and get away. I look behind me to see them all looking at me with amusement. "ahaha..uhm.." I nervously laugh and I quickly avert my eyes away from them.

Third Persons POV
Roxanne mutters something to the others and goes closer to [Name]. Once she was close enough she asked some questions, "What are doing here, it's almost closing hours. Shouldn't you be getting picked up by your parents?" [Name] looked up at Roxanne, "I came here with some friends..but I think they left. And my phone died on the way here." Roxanne nodded and looked towards the group, then back at [Name]. "Did you ever come here with your parents before?" [Name] thinks for a second, "Yeah, a couple weeks ago..maybe."

Roxanne sighs, "Well we have one security guard on duty, Vanessa. I'm sure she could get a hold of your parents. We'd just have to find her." [Name] nods, "Uh..yeah, sure." Roxanne nods at them and starts walking. "Eh- wait.." [Name] runs to catch up to Roxanne. "You walk fast.." Roxanne looks at them and chuckles, "I guess."

___________________
Sorry for not updating as often as I did! This was actually requested by my friend but I changed it a bit.