Goodbye L.A. Transylvania, here we come.

3rd POV:

The time to leave had finally come.

Luke had gone back home only to pack his things for Transylvania.

He didn't mutter a single word to his mother as he entered the house and went into his room.

As Luke packed, his father appeared in the doorway.

Mitch looked at his son as he packed.

"Your mother and I will be going on the trip as well."

Luke looked at his father with an annoyed look on his face. He had hoped for some more distance between himself and his parents, more specifically his mother. He wasn't ready to face her just yet.

"It was the only way she would allow you to go at all."

Luke sighed in anger, but didnt trust himself to speak.

"Your whole school is going and so is a lot of the parents. We just wanna make sure that you and the other kids will be okay."

Mitch saw that his son wasn't going to speak at all, so he walked away and continued towards his and Emily's bedroom, where his wife was currently occupying herself with packing for both her and her husband.

"I don't like this." She said as she packed.

"Maybe this won't be as bad as we think. Maybe we are wrong about them." Mitch tried to comfort his wife.

"We'll see, won't we?" She said, ending the discussion.

She stopped packing for a moment and looked out their bedroom door.

"Is he at least packing?" She asked before she continued packing.

"Yeah, he is."

"Good." Was all she said to her husband.

"Is he going to bring that ridiculous guitar?"

"Most likely. They are allowed to." Mitch said.

"We should never have bought him that damned thing."

Mitch sighed, knowing that nothing good would come out of any further conversations

Back in Luke's room, he had closed the door after his father had left and called Alex and Bobby in a facetime groupchat.

"Hey, Luke." Alex greeted.

"What's up?" Bobby said.

"Hey, Boys. Are your parents joining the trip?" Luke asked as he watched his two best friends on the screen.

"Mine are, since both me and Carrie are going."  Bobby answered.

"What about you, Alex?" Luke asked him carefully, knowing just how Alex's parents were like.

"No, but they are currently hoping that the monsters at the hotel will be able to scare me into being straight." Alex sighed, basically having giving up on his parents.

He knew that they would never change.

"At least you'll get some piece and quiet for the summer." Bobby said.

"Yeah, bro, and we get to rock our band in Transylvania. I mean, how awesome is that?" Luke said, pretty much unable to sit still at the thought of their band's music being spread.

"This is going to be the best summer ever!" Bobby cheered.

Alex had a thoughtful look on his face, before he smiled at his bandmates.