Arrival and Hotel Transylvania

Sitting on a plane for a long period of time, was not a favorite past time for Luke.

He was always up and about, almost incabable of sitting still at all.

"Are we there yet?" Luke whined to his friends.

The plane was only about halfways to Transylvania at this point.

"Relax, Luke. It's just a few more hours." Bobby teased his friend, which made the guitarist of Sunset Curve whine even more.

"Thanks, Robert, that makes me feel so much better." Luke grumbled, making his friends chuckle.

A few rows away, sat Luke's and Bobby's parents, watching their sons interact and Luke whine.

Emily couldn't do anything else but think about their fight as she observed Luke from a distance.

Bobby's parents smiled at their son and his friends, before they looked towards their daugther, Carrie and her best friends Flynn, Julie, Kayla and Nicki (Nick's twin sister), happy that both of their children has friends.

"If you're that impatient, then take a nap." Alex said anxiously as his grip on the armrests slowly started to loosen up.

"Like I could sleep at a time like this. I hate sitting still and i'm too excited to even try." Luke said, scoffing at Alex's suggestion.

(Spongebob narrator voice)
(10 minutes later)

Luke was deep asleep in his seat, drooling a little bit.

Alex and Bobby just looked at him in surprise.

"We got him to go to sleep." Bobby said, never blinking.

"How did we do that? We gotta remember how we did that." Alex said, trying to remember how they managed to get Luke to fall asleep.

"Yeah, we might need it for later." Bobby said, before both boys began to make quiet small talk, hoping that they wouldn't wake up Luke and have to deal with his impatient ass again.

Luke didn't dream about the beautiful mysterious girl as he slept the rest of the plane ride.

And it actually made him very sad, that he wouldn't be able to see her at all during his nap.

A few hours later, in the evening, Bobby and Alex shook Luke, trying to wake him up, seeing as they were about to land.

"Dude, wake up!" Bobby finally managed to wake the sleeping boy.

"What?" Luke asked, irritated that they had woken him up.

"We're about to land."

(Time skip to everyone got of the plane and grabbed their luggage, mostly because I'm lazy.)

Luke was still groggy after waking up earlier.

The teacher's looked around for their ride to the hotel.

And then, the teachers', students and parents saw their transportation, waiting for them in the very well-lit parking lot: