01

Chapter 01

Chapter 01

It was the first day of school and Minho woke up from the deafening chimes that came from his phone, which had been hurting his ears for over the past five minutes already. Once they finally got enough of it, he got out of his bed to start of the day. Thankfully they had a habit of setting his alarm for about ten minutes earlier than he would actually have to get up. He had a bit of a fear of being too late, especially on his first day at a new school.

The male might not look like it but he was very strict to himself when it came to his education. As geeky as it might sound, it was important to him.

He made his way to the bathroom and almost had to drag himself to the other room. In the morning their body seemed to weigh ten times more. Minho sighed as they stared into the mirror for a minute, not to himself in particular, but quickly snapped back to reality and got into the shower while listening to the playlist that jisung made for him on their one week anniversary.

Oh yes, they're one of those couples.

To be completely honest,he wasn't a fan of the songs but it was important to them to show interest in his boyfriend so he'd be able to talk to him about some of the things he likes. And knowing Jisung loved it and thought about him while making it, made the songs sound a hundred times better.

After the quick shower, he wrapped a towel around his waist and blow-dried his hair to make sure that he looks somewhat socially acceptable. They didn't forget about the tiny bit of concealer and his heavy, black under-eye eyeliner that he's been doing the same way since the ninth grade. Ever since he watched his first My Chemical Romance music video and fell in love with Gerard Way. Minho picked; as always; an all-black outfit which he completed with his platform Dr. Martens and his many different rings, spread out on both of his hands.

"Minho, sweetie ?" The sound of his father's voice echoed through the house.

"Coming!" The raven haired boy was still busy trying to poke the earring through his earlobe when he ran through the hallway and down the staircase, following his father's voice.

"Oh there you are, Min" He looked at him with a soft smile and took a moment to scan his son's outfit. Minho swore his dad was worrying more about his first day at school than Minho himself.

Although their father never had a problem with any part of his self expression specifically, he still worried about how other people would perceive him. He knew how cruel people could be and didn't want that for his son. That didn't change how proud he was of him for being themselves.

"I'll be leaving to work now, will you be okay?"

He watched him get closer and smiled as he felt his gentle hands on top of his shoulder, they saw the worried look on his face and gave him a reassuring smile to calm him down. "I'll be fine dad, I'm not a child anymore. And I have Jisung now."