02

Chapter 02

Chapter 02

" Oh, he's my friend. Uhm we became friends during the summer and I was just giving them a tour now. He's new here"

After Jisung spoke up, his boyfriend started to regain their confidence and even showed them a small smile again before he started to introduce himself. " Yeah, I'm Lee Minho. I recently moved to this town and I'll be attending this school from now on." He smiled and looked over at his boyfriend to make sure he approved of what he said.

"oh and I use they/he pronouns by the way." He added on.

"shit." The other male mumbled.

That was all jisung could think after Minho introduced himself with his pronouns. Unlike Jisung, his boyfriend wasn't scared to tell people who he was. It took him a long time to figure all of this out so now he was rather proud of it and never bothered to hide his true self. But maybe in these situations, it would've been better if he did hide it.

Before the others could speak, JIsung saved him again from humiliation and from getting his feelings hurt and quickly introduced the other guys to minho. He wished that they could just be together, it hurt to make Minho hold back so his friends could accept them. It wasn't fair to him. But it would hurt way more to see the guys making fun of him, so he took it upon himself to protect them as much as he could.

They were a group of five. Jisung was obviously their leader, but he never treated them any less. They were his friends and therefore his equals.

Jaewon was besides Jisung the most popular guy in school, he had great features and was especially known for his perfect body. He was one of Jisung's most loyal friends and had known him for almost ten years now. The main reason why they became friends is because they both got forced to attend fancy business parties with their dads but that didn't change the fact that they got along pretty well .

Then there was Baekyeong who was also pretty new to the school. He stood out from the others because of his bright blue hair and was the so-called "fashion Prince" . He would regularly experiment with new colors and soon after he dyed his hair, you would see other people with the same colour. That's how big his influence was on the other pupils.

The last member of their group is Kihyun. He and jisung met during football practice and immediately seemed to hit it off. He wasn't the smartest guy in school so jisung would regularly help him out with his homework to make sure that he would still pass his classes.

All of them were very close and almost inseparable. They all had many different interests and would all live completely different lives when they get older. But in other ways, they were exactly the same. Bullies.

The main thing they had in common is the fact that they're rich and good-looking and that seemed to be the only thing people cared about around here. It's also the only reason why people respected them and made them so popular.