chapter two

"Y/n Y/ln, heir to Y/ln industries has been celebrated in Ohio for, what would be, her twentieth birthday

"Y/n Y/ln, heir to Y/ln industries has been celebrated in Ohio for, what would be, her twentieth birthday. If you're new to the story, Y/n Y/ln went missing three years ago today and has been presumed dead-"

"Mission report."

My head raised when the television was cut off and the suit walked into the room. I didn't remember names, it became too many to remember and attachment wasn't an option. So, I called them by what they wore.

"I'm from Ohio?" I said, looking at the television and seeing the black screen staring back at me, my reflection not familiar but also... I knew it was me. I'm from Ohio? I looked back at him.

"Again, mission report." I continued to stare at him as I felt my skin boil more and more until my hand started to clench. His gaze dropped to my hands and they squinted, his lips parting for a second to take in a breath.

I raised. "I said, am I from Ohio?" The corners of my eyes became a blur as I focused on him and only the look on his face. He didn't look scared but he would be once I used what he gaze at me.

"And I said," Comply. My knees collapsed from beneath me when a searing pain left me flattened on the floor, a guttural noise ripping from my throat but I couldn't control it. Not with the shocking waves hitting my head repeatedly and only growing worse.

It was like the feeling of static fire that started from my head and grew in every muscle, in every joint until I could only mutter back.

"Я готов отвечить," I said through gritted teeth. The pain stopped and I looked up when his boots stopped just in front of my head, his eyebrows raised.

"I'm not your Russian owner. In English."

I nodded slightly and raised when he flicked his hand in an upward motion. Raising to my knees, I inhaled deeply before pushing myself to my feet, trying to stable my shaky knees. Then, I repeated myself in English. "Ready to comply."

He smiled. "Great. Here's your assignment."

I was currently in Russia, a place I've been kept for the past two years training to become, what they call, The Winter Wolf.

But this mission wasn't normally what I would be handed. I was always tasked to shadow The Winter Soldier, follow in his lead, and steal sensitive material while he dealt with the dirty work.

This mission report only had three words written. Black Widow Academy.
-

Black Widow Academy
"Red Room"
Location Undisclosed

I walked along the halls of the new location while focusing on the head of the lady in front of me. She told me her name, I didn't retain it. We'll stick with Bun, regarding her head full of gray hair pulled into a sleek high bun.

"You will be required to wear your mask to preserve your identity but also to allow no distractions for the Widows."

I nodded down. "Distractions?"