Rainbow Fruit Arc 1

It had been a few days since Y/N decided to stay with Toriko for now.

She still could not believe that she was in a world no, dimension where Pokemon don't exist.

She took a walk with Pachi to see the land so different from her region.

There were white apples growing from trees, a fruit juice river, and are those horses made out of macaroons?

"Never thought there were dimensions like this. Guess you learn something new all the time." Y/N said as Pachi nodded.

Then she saw Toriko coming by with something on his back.

"Whoa! What's that?!"

"Oh, this is an Shakurenodon, capture level 4. I'm gonna sell him wholesale to Tom."

"Oh, yeah. Mind if we come along? We'll get restless if I wait here."

"Sure!"
---------------
Y/N and Pachi looked around as she looked at the Gourmet Wholesale Market as they walked with Toriko.

"Wow! This is larger than the festival markets back home!"

"Pachichirisu!"

"Well this market is 640 times the size of the Gourmetdome Ballpark, and more than 900,000 tons of fresh ingredients are sold everyday." Toriko said.

'Holy Arceus! That's a lot of clams! I'm choosing not to do the math...'
Y/N thought.

Then she spotted a familiar face.

"Hey Komatsu!"

The shorter man turned around and smiled.

"Y/N-san, Toriko-san!" Which caused people to look over at them.

"I caught this and brought it here to sell wholesale. Y/N came along too." Toriko said as he dropped the beast on the ground.

"Woah, isn't that a Shakurenodon?!" A woman in a pink news outfit exclaimed, "The Pterosaur Beast, Capture Level 4! And the one carrying it is the charismatic Gourmet Hunter, Toriko! And he has a friend with a never-before-seen creature! What a bowlful of delicious news!" She gave a grin as she ran up to Toriko. "You're Toriko, aren't you? I'm Tina." she introduced herself as she held the microphone in front of him.

"Huh?"

"Miss, are you a friend of Toriko's?" She asked Y/N.

"Yeah, I'm Y/N, and this is Pachi. She's a Pachirisu."

"Pachi!"

"Kruppoh!" a yellow round pigeon flew up to the newscaster.

"This is my Carrier Balloon Pigeon, Kruppoh." she motioned at her bird, "Meeting Toriko is a large serving... no, an extra-large serving of luck! I'm a Gourmet Newscaster for 'Gourmet TV.' We introduce ingredients from all over the world. Please, Toriko, and
Y/N let me interview you for our program!" Before she could get any words from him Johannes put his hand on the microphone and took it away from her.

"Interviews must go through proper channels." he said as he motioned for the rest of his men to remove her.

"Hey... What?!" Tina exclaimed as more men in suits ushered her away from Toriko and Y/N.

"IGO!" the camera director exclaimed as the news crew looked at Johannes.

"Indeed, I am the IGO's Foodstuff Development Department Chief, Johannes" the man introduced himself.

"Let's call it quits Tina." the director said.

"Huh? Why!" Tina yelled.

"It's the International Gourmet Organization. The interview isn't happening" he explained.

"But Toriko's okay with it, right?!" The men in suits then grabbed Tina and dragged her away as she yelled complaints.

"Y-You didn't need to go that far" Komatsu said.

"If the media got wind of this, it could be troublesome" Johannes turned to Toriko. "Toriko-san, I'm lucky I found you. I have a job that I'd like to offer you."

"Huh? Doesn't the IGO have tons of private Gourmet Hunters? You don't need me" Toriko said waving off Johannes request.

"The Rainbow Fruit are ripe." Johannes said.

"What?!" Toriko said interested.

"Rainbow Fruit?! The fruit with seven different changing flavors based on temperature and humidity?!" Komatsu said just as surprised.

"Komatsu! Keep quiet. You want the world to know?" Johannes asked.

"Well it is something to talk about! A single drop of It's juice can turn an entire Olympic swimming pool's water into sweet near! And just one is easily worth 500,000,000, but I heard they went extinct." Komatsu said.

"Whoa! Such a fruit actually exists?!" Y/N said amazed.

"Well, in nature, no." Johannes said.

"Ah, one of the IGO'S science projects?" Toriko asks.

"But we have a problem. Troll Kongs nest near the tree where the fruit grows. We tried even tanks, but they were flipped like toy trucks, and they are capture level 9." Johannes explained.

"What?! The Gararagator was level 8!" Komatsu exclaimed.

Toriko smiled. "The fruit sounds tempting. I'll go."

"I'm tagging along. I would like to see them too, right Pachi?" Y/N said to her pal.

"Pachi!" Pachi nodded.
-------------
Which Pokemon should I have appear, but not a legendary?

Plz comment!