Back To Square One

Cheong-San POV

I woke up and saw Gwi-Nam sleeping, I don't remember anything that happened last night. Half of our clothes are off, though. I wonder what happened.

"Yah. Gwi-Nam. Hey!" I kept poking Gwi-Nam until he woke up, I thought I killed him somehow.

"What could you possibly want?" Gwi-Nam turned to look at me, when he wakes up he still looks good. I wonder how.

"Hey, could you tell me what happened last night?" Gwi-Nam looked at me like I was dumb, maybe nothing actually happened.

"You seriously don't remember anything? What do you remember, or did you forget every single thing." Gwi-Nam sat up and stared at me

"You were- Kissing me.. Somewhere?.. That's how I got hickeys, right?" I watched Gwi-Nam put on his shirt

"Yeah, after that we fucked. And I still hate you, you're actually such an idiot." Gwi-Nam laughed at the fact he said that "Who else did you fuck? Su-Hyeok? Joon-Young? Fucking slut."

".....So, you used me for sex, basically..?" I started putting on my shirt also. I didn't mind being called that, I didn't like it but I didn't hate it.

Gwi-Nam POV

I don't know what to say there. If I admit it he might leave me, but then again, I could get sex from someone else like his friend, Su-Hyeok but that wouldn't feel right. I doubt he'd even want to. I honestly don't care.

"Yes, you really think I'd like you for real? Hell no." I observed my leg, I got up and started walking back and forth. It felt a bit better.

"Oh. Well, fuck you. You half-dead freak." Cheong-San pushed me back, he looked really angry at me. This bitch was trying me, I think he wants to die.

"You god damn whore, you're all angry just because of that? What'd you expect, asshole." I walked back up to him, about to smack him until his friends, Su-Hyeok and On-Jo, came in.

3rd person

"Cheong-San! We were looking for you! Why did you run off, you idiot." On-Jo ran up to Cheong-San from behind and smacked his arm after

(my bad its pretty short but my friend kinda messed up my plan, he chooses to go out at the wrong times smh)