Out of "his" grasp

3rd person

Gwi-Nam pushed her away "Hey, what the hell?" Su-Hyeok stepped in front of On-Jo, face to face with Gwi-Nam "Tell that bitch to stop being so fucking annoying and touchy." Gwi-Nam snapped and pointed at On-Jo "She's not a bitch, you are. Now go somewhere and try to die." Su-Hyeok demanded. Gwi-Nam stormed out of the room. 

"Are you both okay?" Su-Hyeok mostly focused on Cheong-San since he was gone "Yeah." On-Jo nodded. "What happened while you were with him?" On-Jo asked "Ah, nothing much..-" Cheong-San scratched his neck.

They walked out of the room and back to their friends, fighting off very few zombies in the halls. Once they got to the room everyone was shocked to see Cheong-San as they all thought that he was dead.

"Woah, man! Where were you?!" Dae-Su ran up to Cheong-San and so did everyone else. Cheong-San sat down and told a big story filled with lies, Nam-Ra knew he was lying because of the hickeys but she didn't say anything about it. She only stared.

"You good, Nam-Ra?" Su-Hyeok put his hand on her shoulder from behind "His neck, he has hickeys." She whispered to him. Su-Hyeok looked and his eyes widened "See?" She turned her head to look at him.

"What?" Cheong-San noticed the pair and they, Su-Hyeok and Nam-Ra, shook their head and said 'Nothing' in sync. "Alright." He rubbed his eyes

(sorry its short im in disc with my friends rn and something going on)