~ the hospital 2 ~

[Mono's POV]

Coziness.

It was so blissful, eyes closed, snuggled up to Seven's chest.

He was still asleep and so was Six, so I had time to study the room around me.

It had a cold tiled floor, chequered, with objects such as paper littering the ground. There we also a few chairs scattered around, possibly wheelchairs, with mannequins seated in them. It was, weird. Really weird.

I shivered slightly at the cold and the sight as I gripped onto Seven's sweater tighter whilst snuggling my face into his chest. He woke up.

I took my face out of his chest and looked up at him. He had tired eyes, half closed, with his mouth slightly ajar, drooling. His hair was messier than before, ruffled, and his bangs brushed out of the way. I could see his eyes. I crawled up closer to his face as a blush brushed onto his cheeks, examining his eyes.

They were yellow. I didn't even know people could have that eye colour.

Then again, there was a teacher with a giraffe snake neck and a potato sack wearing, gun crazed maniac, so I shouldn't jump to conclusions.

They weren't a murky or dark yellow though.

They almost shone. Like a cats eyes.

Like a star. It was beautiful.

They had streaks of green in them, to, and dilated pupils, making his expression softer.

Even in this state, drooling and tired, he looked perfect. Stunning, even.

He brought his sleeve up to his mouth and wiped away the saliva, before turning his head slightly, still maintaining eye contact, whilst becoming a blushing mess.

I forgot I was so close to him our noses were almost touching.

I backed off and sat back on his lap again.

"Ah.. Sorry, I forgot what I was doing."

"Yeah it's.. fine.."

He kept pausing, probably needing to process his words.

That could have been my chance, and I blew it.

To..

Kiss him.

No, he probably would have hated me then, that was probably for the better.

I looked back over at Six and then back at Seven. She was still asleep.

A question wandered over my mind, and it accidentally wandered out of my mouth.

"Seven."

"Hm?"

"What do you.. think about me?"

He stared at me, wide eyed and blushing, I felt like I went a bit too far.

"Aa.! You don't have to answer if you don't want to, I'll add.. I don't want to make you uncomfortab-"

"I think you are.."

Seven cut me off.

"A g-good friend. A very good fr-friend.."

He started to fidget with his sleeves and shirt hem.

"I really really l-like you.."

The blush darkened and spread.

"In a p-platonic way.. hahha..!.."