~ The streets ~

[Seven's POV]

I slowly woke up, rubbing my eyes and messing with my hair as I yawned. I didn't get much sleep, due to what I had said last night, thinking whether it was from my sleepiness or actually true, even though i basically knew the answer. It bothered me.

I was jostled out of my thoughts by a soft groan and movement, that being Mono. He was still lead on my shoulder, but was now moving around more and making noises, either from discomfort or just waking up.

He rolled off my shoulder and over into my lap, pushing me over back against the wall. He looked tired, very tired, with dull eyes, dark circles and messier hair, from rolling around or whatever he was doing.

He crawled up me slightly before slinking his long arms around me and locking them at the back, completely enveloping me in a hug. He fell backwards with a small 'oof', me going with him.

My cheeks flared a vibrant red realising what position we were in.

Mono was sprawled out on the floor, me laying on top of him, cuddling me. We were rocking slightly as well, to add to the situation.

I put my hands over my face before Mono let out a soft giggle, cute.

He raises himself back up and let go of me, Six was watching the whole time.

What the fuck?

What kind of stalker-ish move was that?

She looked expressionless, emotionless, dull.

But also not, she looked exactly the same as before, it must have just been the tiredness.

We all got up and made our way back through the makeshift exit, coming back onto the streets of the city, only a cold drizzle coating it now.

There were scattered TVs and boxes to the left of us, with street lights on the right. We came into a clearing, where a small bench sat in the middle of it. There were a full set of clothes sprawled out on the bench, again, as if it's owner had just disintegrated into dust, and dissolved in the rain.

There was a loud thud later down the street, a human corpse laying on the concrete, blood splashed over the nearest building and floor, skull smashed, and a leg completely torn off.

The sight made me shudder, yes, suicide rates were, apparently from Mono, at tops in this city but, to see it happen in front of you? Too much.

After a few more people fell from the rooftops only to have a brutal and bloody demise, we continued through the desolate streets and into a house, the boarded up doors seeming to keep something away.

We ran up some flights of stairs where at the top a human was pierced on a wooden pole, it's corpse forever hanging lifelessly over the stairway.

We came to the top and through an open door, where we were jump scared by a human falling through the roof, running towards a TV at the opposite end of the room. With the force of its running, it jumped into the TV, breaking the screen, and killing itself instantly, glass shards making their homes in the skin of its bloodied and battered body.

We jumped onto the TV it was lodged inside of, and onto the windowsill behind it, the rain lathering the streets and roofs with water.

We climbed onto the room slightly to our left, a short ladder leading up to the roof above and on the opposite side of the gap. We made it to the top and jumped off the ladder, landing on the other roof.

Six jumped up onto the window ledge whist i waited for Mono, and I'm so glad i did. Once he jumped, he slipped down, grasping but missing at the ledge. I quickly grabbed his hand and pulled him up, a relieved sigh coming from him.

We all jumped up onto the window ledge and into a dark room, Mono flicking on his flashlight due to the lighting. The sound of a TV and staticky growling was heard ahead of us. A few steps later we came in sight of a person, which i have grow to call the viewers, staring through a crack in the door it was peering through, a TV crackling on the other end.

Mono flicked his flashlight off and manoeuvred around it, being careful not to be caught. Further down the hall we came to another corner, and even further down was another crackling TV, with another viewer seemingly attached to the buzzing screen.

There was a door off to the side which we entered, taking precautions to avoid the viewers. Here is where i take the lead and Mono's flashlight, him taking my hand and yawning.

"Can we rest soon? Pleasseee..."

he trailed off in another yawn, which turned into a sigh.

"What? We just rested for like, i don't know, but we did-!"

"I agree with Mono."

Once again, Six was at her little game of getting in Mono's good books, agreeing with him and almost trying to make it look like she was obsessed. But she did look generally tired, maybe she hadn't rested last time we had the chance.

Another yawn was heard from Mono.

"Sev-ennnn pleasssseeee..? I'm going to die.."

he looked up at me with pleading eyes as we walked through a vent, leading into a room with a wall knocked out. The rubble was strewn out at the left of us, blocking a door.

"Sevv.." He was pulling his words out in a needy manner as he tugged at my sleeve, hunched over so i had to look down at him rather than up.

"Pleassssseee? Just for.. a bit.." His eyes started to drool slightly, his words becoming longer from his requests and his drowsiness, and i just had to give in to his cuteness.

"ugh! I swear.." I rub the bridge of my nose in frustration at the sight of this cute but needy boy. "..fine.. only for a bit though-!" I'm cut off by long, thin arms being snaked around my stomach, and a big but slender body toppling onto mine.

"Thank you!"

Mono nuzzled his head closer into the crook of my neck, inhaling then exhaling deeply, causing a brush of red to form on my face.

"You are so.. lazy! You know that?"

He chuckled slightly before whispering,

"But it gets you to give in, hmm?"

I let out a small gasp before covering my face, the slyness of this boy is killing me.

We looked over into the next room and saw an elevator, the rest of the floors had been destroyed, except for a few platforms.

We decided to settle on a place in the rubble, it wasn't the most comfortable, but it would have to do. Six wasn't speaking much, or doing anything with us, almost like she was distant. And Mono being the absolute sweetheart he is, decided to pay attention to her.

"Six.?"

"mmh?"

"You ok?"

"I.. don't know, i'm quite cold though."

"mm."

And then before i knew it, Six was in his lap resting on his chest, with him stroking her hair.

Jealousy burned up inside of me, i couldn't look at this any longer. I felt like i was going to throw up. It.. hurt to see Mono doing this.

We weren't even together.

I have no reason to be jealous.

Before long i heard soft snores from beside me, a comfortable looking Mono and an even more comfortable looking Six sitting beside me.

I wrapped my arms around myself and lay against the rubble, sighing before i closed my eyes, wanted to get them and their relationship off my mind.

Oh Mono...

What's wrong with me?

[poor Sev. please i couldn't think of a better title h]

[1303 words]

[🥫🧂]