Principal of Kuoh

Is this my end oh well I guess this is it? I was already old I lived my life and died as an old man it wasn't that bad, I don't have anyone important left all my family members died from my sister to my grandparents everyone I never held any regret at all I worked hard and got what I wanted I became a principle of a famous school everyone supposedly liked me but I knew that they wished death on me because of my strictness the illegal activities they held were destroyed after retiring.

I enjoyed what I could and here I am dead I was now surrounded by darkness and I waited for my fate. Is what I thought suddenly the darkness was illuminated by a white light after that I woke up I was in a car I then calmly looked at the window I looked like an old man but as I continued checking

I suddenly received a headache as memory returned to me apparently this body belonged to Reinhard Zayne a failed reincarnation apparently a God gave him a wrong body and he got returned back and was sent to a new world. "Well, it's not like I can do anything about it." This body had incredible power such as techniques and weapons from [Tower of God] and [God of high school] this was the gift given to him by God.

I then checked around me and found out I was the new principal of Kuoh. It was shocking but I handled it well after all my previous life taught me emotion control and also with the Gifts it's shouldn't be a problem

I was wearing quite the clothes a costume of high quality with black color with black pants for it and I noticed I had a cross on my hand this was one of the abilities that belonged to [Park Mujin] that I received as the car suddenly it stopped

"We have arrived sir," The driver said. I got out and I was standing in front of the school" Let's see if I can handle this new world" I started walking and I meet Sona

"Are you the new principal?" she asked," Yes I am would you mind showing me my staff place"," Yes it would be a pleasure" she smiled as she showed me the school place. We visited many places such as the cafeteria and some clubs as we walked I meet Rias and |Akeno they gave me a smile but I could see through it to me it's as if she found something interesting truly terrifying youngsters.

We continued we finally reached my office it was truly an amazing office "if you need anything ask me " I then nodded and she left I then took a deep breath and released as I stared at the trio of perverts through the window I started thinking of what to do about them but I had to settle first with the white sheets the previous principal left and started using [Wisdom of the king] It was easy I should be done quite quickly.

Sona POV

Due to some mistakes we the previous principal we were forced to get a new one although it was quite quick I hope we don't face a mess like this, after all, we almost lost a human life in our land we were supposed to protect this would cause me to go back home I don't want to go their yet

Today is the day the new principal arrives I could see him he wore black attires and red glasses he had white hair the moment I saw him my instinct went wild they told me to run from him no from that monster I forcibly forced my body to calm down as we finally met I asked if he was the principal and he nodded I took him on a tour around the school staff and other such as clubs we met Rias she looked at me like usual and she gave quite interested in the principal we then went to the office he told me if I need something I could ask I then closed the door and left to meet with Ria's club.

As I entered the club I sat at my usual place as I begin the talk with Rias

"What do you think of the new principal," she asked I drank some tea and then proceed to answer her " He is way too dangerous my instinct told me to be incredibly cautious about him, and also I couldn't see through him at all but I could tell he is not human"

"So you also felt that," Rias said as she was intrigued by what kind of man is that principal

Suddenly the door opened up and bloody issei appeared. " Buchou I am sorry"," Issei was beaten up behind him was Kiba who had a shocked face he quickly snapped out "What happened?" Rias asked Kiba and he answered a shocking answer" Issei was beaten up by the principal and he got beaten up" "What!!!" 

Everyone was shocked to beat up issei you needed to be stronger than a human as Rias prepared herself to go and talk with the principal Kiba shouted to her " Wait. You can't that principal knew about the supernatural and not only that he was able to deploy a barrier and defeated issei in juggernaut drive with a punch"

They were shocked to think the new principal was that strong. Especially Rossweise and Xenovia " We should first observe we can't act hastily" They all agreed even know Sona was still shocked who was the principal? What is his purpose Kuoh many unanswered questions appeared in her head but she simply abandoned them and left the club she was about to ask the principal who he truly is?

Earlier before

Reinhard POV

I finished the documents I packed them well on the table and went outside as I walked I saw Issei and his friends pipping I appeared behind them and head chopped them "AHHHH" they screamed after a while I told Issei to meet me behind latter.

After some time he came "So what do you want?" " So you were the red dragon emperor, no wonder they are searching for you" Issei and Kiba backed away" Who are you and how do you know this ?" "I am the principal as for how I know? I knew about the supernatural for a long time it's natural" " Are you with the church" he asked I replied to him " Of course not why ally myself with them they simply are too weak." 

I was showing my op person dialogue it was quite funny "Time for chitchat are over since you are the new red dragon emperor let's see how well is the new host" I extended my arm and created a barrier they noticed and Issei unleashed his boosted gear as he attacked me nothing happened he and Kiba were shocked He then returned back quickly he could sense the danger from the old man and a warning from draig he proceeds to unleash his juggernaut drive and I tank it as well without moving " Your new host is still weak and not only his weak his a pervert."

I mocked them and soon Issei with his anger used everything he could muster but failed totally I raised my palm in front of him and I said Zahard Style Lethal Move - Rampage The explosion was incredibly powerful that it destroyed his form " I hope you don't disappoint me in the future." I broke the barrier and left in silence while Kiba carried Issei " Truly an interesting world" I smiled a bit I can't wait for this new world