The deal

As I returned back to the office after the fight someone was knocking on the door "You can enter" I said the person entered it was none other than Sona after entering she closed the door and she lifted her hands and cast a soundproof barrier, she fixed her glasses to look at me and ask me" Who are you and what are you doing here at Kuoh" With a demonic aura leaking from her body I simply smiled and put on my red glasses.

 " I am simply the principal of Kuoh and the one you are hired" I answered her which caused her to get a little confused I continued " You must be wondering what happened with issei, he simply was spying on girls with his friend so I taught him a lesson at the same time I wanted to test the current heir of the Red dragon emperor but he simply too weak but depending on him he can become absolutely strong" as I said she was no longer in shock she asked " What do you plan to do" I smiled and simply said, "I want to live.

" Sona look quietly at me I then asked Sona " What about you an heir of the Sitri family what do you want to do" she wanted to answer but she held back her face took a sad like appearance "You must have a goal but you are bound by the clan and the responsibilities of a noble, unlike Rias you have no moves in terms of chess you are simply a knight piece that can only move like a rook you are limited the dreams you want to accomplish will inevitably fall and yet here you are despite knowing the opposition of nobility you still continue."

She gripped her hand tightly and answered "I know but I must continue" I sighed looking at her and how much weight she carried I could see her envy of Rias when a bird in a cage see the other flies they can only try to fight but they remain unable to escape it

"Then do you have the power for it? You must already know that unlike Rias pearage your's drastically lacks you only have two sacred gear holders and other artificials one's but in the end, you lack power though your sister leviathan's influence is strong you can't do anything for yourself then how do you plan to accomplish it?" she gripped harder and looked down " I know but I..." i let out a small smirk and answered " How about a deal with me are you interested?" she looked at me suspiciously and I answered " In exchange for stuff like information help and even influence and guarding some information about me I will give you a special sacred gear that may grant you the power that you desire" she pondered about the deal the thing I listed are quite easy to grant " I accept".

I stood up and extended my arm " Then for the time being will be partners" She extender her arm and we handshake then I said " Close your eyes and extend your hand" In one of the gifts I obtained differently from the other was [Copy recreation] it recreates something that I can remember and I can give it abilities since she was a good chess player I recreated the [The Chess Boards of the Gods: Suniaster] as I transferred it Sona body was bleeding from everywhere I used my skills to heal her after that she became unconscious and I took her to the medical room as I put her on the bed Tsubaki suddenly entered the room she was worried something bad happens to her and she looked at me and asked, " What did you do to her?" I replied ' Don't worry she will wake up soon you can ask her" I left the room.

Sona POV

After he held his hand toward my front I felt something entering me it was incredibly painful I felt my inner body getting torn apart my mind was overheating I could see a lot of things my body was changing my demonic blood fused with something that I can't determine my body fell unconscious yet my soul is laying here in this darkness " What is that? " I could see a light far way I stood up and ran after that light and noticed the object it was is a dodecahedron-shaped relic with an extra golden semicircle around one side. The ends of the golden part curl 180° containing another full circle at the tip of it. 

In the middle of the dodecahedron, a star is placed, also from gold.[ Are you the one who will play?] even though it asked a strange question I could feel I know the answer as if my soul knew it I answered [Yes] suddenly a light appeared from the object it was a chess piece that stood like a king [Then I accept thy master ].

I suddenly felt my body waking up I received the use of its power as I woke up on a bed to see my pearage Tsubaki was sleeping on the bed " Sona!!!!!!!!!" she screamed as she cried " I am sorry for worrying you" she answered " Please never leave again" as she said I looked to see Saji incredibly happy he even cried " President!" He wiped away his tears " What happened what did that old ma do to you if he did something I don't care I will beat him up"

 Saji said with a slight rage " Don't worry in fact he is my beneficiary he gave me power" I extended my arm and said [ Let's play Suniaster ] a king piece with a sharp-pointed ending appeared, they were all shocked and Tsubaki asked " Is that a sacred gear" "Yes it is with this we can also become stronger and accomplish our dreams" I said with a smile and looked at the piece after all this sacred gear was made for me.

Reinhard POV

"With this everything is set in motion" ever since I came to this world I knew I can be normal instead of running away I will use it since Sona wished fell into my category I shall help her at the same time use her after all the supernatural world isn't easy I shall become their teacher and make them the strongest in order to change everything by giving her that gear it will be a point where she believes in me and slowly I can shape them into of best use. As I walked back to the office with a sinister smile

Rias POV

What do I do with that old man do I call my brother I to doubt there is need, as I was thinking suddenly heard a knock Akeno went and opened the door it was Sona and Tsubaki as they entered Akeno, went to  prepare tea while we sat down " What are you doing here did you find something about the old man?" she responded to me with a smile " Yes while on that subject I would like to ask you to refrain any investigation on that man" I became serious " You do seriously know exactly what you are asking and after what he did " Akeno arrived with her tea and said " Ara what happened did that old man show you something interesting?" she asked with a smile Sona respond " Yes you can consider him as  if he is a part of our pearage and for the safety of your peerage" She said with a straight tone and continued " As someone I consider as my best friend I will tell you this we made a deal and quite the incredible one in exchange for some work he gave me a sacred gear a powerful one that can surpass the longinus series " I laughed and said " You must be quite joking Sona it's impossible "  and she smiled back " Why don't we test it  I will fight your peerage alone how about it" "Ok" I said after that I waited for everyone to come back so we can fight

Narrator POV

Issei and the other came back and I told them as we went outside we prepared ourselves as we were about to start the fight everyone went all out issei put on his scale male Kiba sword birth and everyone   she extendednd her arm and said [Let's play: Chess of the Gods] as she said that a strange object appeared she then simply said [Vow of Anima: All is equal ] suddenly everyone lost their power not to be exact we couldn't manifest  our power like before even Issei couldn't use his power "Is this  the power of her new sacred gar to think it can even restrain a Longinus" Rias thought she warned everyone but I was too late a chess-like domain appeared and Sona said " It's the end" suddenly blue flames appeared and formed a black sword  [Vow of Logos: Severence of Death and Fate ] we dished out attacks but there were easily severed and when she cut our magic we would receive blade marks the more powerful attacks were severed the more powerful the marks were ' What kind of Gear is that?'Rias thought as she held the pain although Asia tried to heal them instead they got pain as if the sacred gear is enhancing the pain  "It's useless Rias my sword has invested the logic of her gear instead of healing it grant's incredible pain" Sona said as the domain disappeared everyone stopped they couldn't believe it, especially Xenovia she became useless the moment everyone lost their power same for Rossweise they admitted defeat and for the first time Sona won against Rias apart from chess.