Prologue I

I'm Damian.

And right now I'm in a dark space as some sort of glowing white..... Orb?

Well whatever, it's weird being an orb and still being capble of certain cognitive functions, and being able to remember the life I've lived...

Yes, you heard me correctly 'lived'..... Reason being, it's obvious I died. Lemme take you down on a brief memory lane.

My whole life could be summarized in two words

Boring and Repetitive... Lol.

Weird saying that right? But it's the truth, I was born into a well off family of four and I'm what you would call a loner. I'm actually a guy with an eidetic memory and you would probably be thinking, 'Damn I'll abuse the hell out of it'.... Well I did and as a result classes ended up being boring for me so I had to go out of my way to start learning anything I could lay my hands on online.

Medicine, Engineering, Chemistry, Linguistics, Stocks, name it.As long as it could sate my boredom for the moment I would indulge it. I kept doing that until I came across what I would describe as God's gift to mankind.........

Anime and Comics!!!!...

(A/N: LOL😅)

It was awesome. Kinda felt like I found a missing piece of myself...

I particularly liked a character from Fate known as Gilgamesh....
He's so OP! .... An asshole but cool...

The Gates Of Babylon, Enkidu, Ea.... Damn.. The dude was like the complete package.

I kept living what I could describe as heaven on earth until it happened..

I was on my way back from work after another boring day and the only thing that kept me going was being home and binge-watching anime all weekend since it was a Friday. Then there was this kid of about 5 years old who ran right into the street filled with moving cars to pick up her doll. At that moment I knew the universe was screwing with me.

But I just couldn't let a kid actually die when I could do something about it so before I could even process it... My legs were moving and I ran down and pushed her off the way of an incoming truck...... Hold on...

A truck!!

Shit!

I'm not gonna make it.. But well if I'm gonna be able to trade this life of mine for such an innocent little girl then it's worth it. My only regret was not being able to tell my parents I love them one last time........ And damn I didn't delete my browser history..

Then everything went dark and I woke up here....

Been floating in this dark place for who knows how long...

“Hello..... Anybody here. I think some company is overdue, I've started taking to the pic.... Hold on was I just about to make a frozen reference?.I must be going crazy due to loneliness".

Then suddenly I was in some sort of office..... More like a divine office. I mean it's all white and gold over here giving off a feeling of tranquility..

“Hello there mortal, I'm ******#&$$& and it's alright if you're not able to hear my name. It's just the defense mechanism making sure your soul wouldn't be erased from existence due to my name being so powerful for a mortal soul like yours to comprehend."

'Oh well.... Lucky me I guess'

“So I'll make this quite brief son, the detachment you felt from everything as a result of feeling it didn't make sense was because your soul didn't originally belong to this universe or reality, hence, the laws of the world over here was rejecting you due to you being an anomaly and that was why you've not being able to go through the wheel of reincarnation making you stuck in the void...
Thus as a result of this, you will have to be reincarnated in your original universe so you would be able to enter the karmic cycle of that world.
But luckily for you, you would be compensated so I have decided to give you three wishes but your world is fixed as the  YHWR-1AA/1999999 or as you know it, the Marvel Cinematic Universe with some elements from same alternate realities. So go ahead son, choose your wishes.."

'Ok.. WTF!.... MCU!! Damn! I don't wanna get snapped by some purple potato ass-bitch'.

“Umm..., can I have some time to think about what I would wish for?"

“Sure kid, go ahead it's a big decision for you son"

So I began brainstorming, and after a while I made my choice.

“I'm ready, I wish for.......... "