The King's Awakening

------------->0<-----------------
Timeskip 981 AD

In the busy sparring grounds of Asgard were two individuals were in serious combat while trying as much as possible to take down the other efficiently.

They were engaged in a deadly dance yet it had a sort of beauty and grace to it. One of them was the Asgardian General with the aspect of War, Tyr, who kept exchanging deadly but fast strikes all at certain weak spots which couldn't be exploited as the one he was in a fierce exchange with was Gilgamesh, the Crown Prince of Asgard.

He was a well built and exceedingly handsome, young man at the age of 17 yet his body looked like they were sculpted by Gods without a single speck of imperfection. He had a long shoulder-length golden hair and crimson eyes like blood. He was a figure who commanded respect despite his young age and quite a lot were looking forward to his future achievements.

Gilgamesh moved in response to counter a slash made by Tyr while countering perfect as his sword arts had being honed to perfection as it was and amalgamation of different sword techniques in one without flaws. He was able to do all of this while being so graceful as it looked like he was dancing. Totally unpredictable.

---------->Tyr POV<-----------

In all of my days as a General, I have come across talented warriors, yet, I could say that all of them paled so poorly in comparison to the Crown Prince. He began to be tutored in the art of combat by me at the age of 7 and he had come a long way since then.Swords, Spears Bows even Halberds, were weapons he could use perfectly.
As long as it could be used in combat then he'd learn it and strive to wards the peak.
I had a feeling he was as experienced, if not more than me in battle.

He was not only good in battle as he had an absolute mind for the affairs of the state and magic. He knew the future of Asgard was going to be in good hands.

------->End Of Tyr POV<-------------

“Your Highness, I have to say you never cease to amaze me with your improvements in the way of battle. I'm afraid I've run out of things to teach you and I am proud you have come this far" Tyr praised and Gilgamesh knew that coming from him was sincerely heartfelt, as Tyr was known to be quite a blunt and straight forward individual.

“Well, what can I say. I had a very good teacher", Gilgamesh quipped with a smile on his face

“Hahaha haha! If you keep saying that I think I might combust due to excess pride! I gotta say kid, you kept absorbing every knowledge I impacted like a sponge and even created your Battle Arts while at it. I'm impressed.So while all of that's said, are you excited for today?? It's a big day you and all of Asgard".

Yea, about that, it's finally my Divinity Awakening Ceremony today and as he said it's quite a big day as all of Asgard will be in attendance to witness their prince day of ascension. I have come a long way from back then and right now my stats are now like this

[Name - Gilgamesh Odinson]

[Titles - Prince Of Asgard, The King Of The Golden Rule,?????,????]

[Race - Asgardian [God - 25% (LOCKED)]

[Divinity - ????,????,????,......]

[HP - 20, 000/20,000 (1000 HP/10 Secs)]

[MP - 25,000/25,000 (1500 MP/10 Secs)]
------->o<--------

[STR - C]

[VIT - C+]

[INT - B]

[DEX - C]

[LUC - EX]

------->Skills<-------

[Golden Rule] - This is an ability that refers to the measure of one's fortune to acquire wealth. Being destined for a life full of riches.

[Gates Of Babylon] - The King's Treasure. Filled will all noble phantasms and wealth and knowledge collected by Gilgamesh in his lifetime. It is capable of shooting weapons at the command of its owner.

[Sovereign Of Magic Wands]

[Mellamu Dingir]

[Imperial Monarch Spear Arts] - Made by fusing a myriad number of spear techniques of different principles to create one flawless spear art.

[Imperial Mornach Sword Arts]

[Imperial Mornach Halberd Arts]

...............