Growing Up

Living life as a baby was so frustrating, now don't get me wrong I love the fact that I'm given attention basically all the time both by my mother and the palace maids. But the teenager in me sees this as embarrassing and ofcourse it is.

Hey! I mean I have to start potty training all over again, since I've got no control over my body so the next moment if I ain't careful I'll shit myself. So I have to be constantly vigilant.

Constant Vigilance!!, as Auror Alastor Moody would say. Oh, the irony.

Thankfully I'm now 4. So I have a little bit of freedom due to my reputation as a genius.

Well that aside, being the 'first' prince[since I sure as hell know there's Hela in some sort of captivity in one of the realms out there] it was expected for me to one day take over as King and carry out certain duties.

Hence why I decided this conversation was long due with my mother.

“Mom, how is my divinity going to awaken? Do I have to indulge in combat as General Tyr did?", and for those who do not know Tyr is the God with the divinity of War. And he was able to awaken his divinity on the battlefield in the war against the Dark Elves, which only helped to uphold his reputation as a War God. He was made the General of the Asgardian Army by Odin as a result of his experience serving under my grandfather, the then King Bohr.

Frigga stared at her son who was known to be a curious one. The fact that the moment he could walk, he spent most of his time in the Asgardian Library and kept asking questions that would make most adults think twice. She knew he was different from normal children his age due to him possessing a level of maturity rarely found in most adults but he still couldn't help but fall in some sort of child like glee whenever he spends time with her and his father.

It didn't help that he was also cute. Those crimson eyes of his didn't help either. She could only sigh at the amount of ladies hearts he was gonna break in the future.

She knew.

She is Vanir after all.

“Gil, most Asgardians not of the royal line have to undergo strenuous activity in alignment to the major divinity they want to awaken, as in the case of General Tyr.

But as royals, we undergo some sort of awakening ceremony since we have a much more deeper connection to the Yggdrasill. So that's it my little scholar you have to study more on the theoritcal aspect of magic since you're not doing any magic anytime soon."

“Alright mom, that was enlightening"

'As of now, I can't proactively use magic. So I can only learn martial arts. I better start being proactive since I can feel a war is on the horizon'. Gilgamesh thought as he walked into his royal suite in the palace and ensuring all the doors are closed. He sat down cross legged on his bed and sunk in to his mind.

Then he said the magic word.........

“Status"

[Access Phrase Confirmed!]

[Initializing Status Screen]

[10% -->40% -->70% -->100%]

[Calibrating Physical and Spiritual Parameters ------> Done!]

[Status Screen Online]

(A/N: Just so you know readers there's no artificial intelligence or something like that. Just words if you get what I'm trying to pass across🤐)

[Name - Gilgamesh Odinson]

[Titles - Prince Of Asgard, The King Of The Golden Rule,?????,????]

[Race - Asgardian [God - 15% (LOCKED)]

[Divinity - ????,????,????,......]

[HP - 1000/1000 (250 HP/10 Secs)]

[MP - 1000/1000 (500 MP/10 Secs)]
------->o<--------

[STR - E]

[VIT - D]

[INT - D]

[DEX - E]

[LUC - EX]

'I'm guessing the [Title] are the nicknames given to me due to doing certain things and they come with certain advantages

[HP] are my health points so I better make sure those never hit zero or I'm screwed

[MP] are my mana points.
[STR] are my physical capabilities in strength and combat etc
[VIT] is my vitality and spiritual health
[INT] is my intelligence and ability to process information
[DEX] Agility, Senses, Reflex and Reaction
[LUC] Luck affects how the world favors you.

---->Titles<------
[Prince Of Asgard] - 50% more respect amongst Asgardians and other realms not hostile to Asgard.

[King Of The Golden Rule] - 50% improvements in the skill Golden Rule

[????????????] Locked

[???????????] Locked

----->Skills<-------

Golden Rule

Gates Of Babylon

Sovereign Of Magic Wands

Mellammu Dingir