Chapter 5

I woke up the next morning with a piercing headache and  Aaron's arm around my waist. I smiled to myself and slowly turned over carefully to not wake him up, but failed.

            "Good morning" he said sleepily but with a smile planted on his face. I kiss his lips passionately and place a hand on the side of his neck.

            "Mmm" he lets out and I smile.

            "That's a good way to say morning" I chuckle out. And just as I'm about to reply I hear knocking at the door.

            "You lay down I'll get it" I smile at him and sit up putting a robe on and tying it around my waist before opening the door.

            "Hey Zak what's up"

            "Good morning, is Aaron up and ready."

           "Oh shit what time is it?"

           "It's 11. We got some more interviews and research to do, before we get you girls and go lockdown"

          "Ok great, I'll get him for you"

          He says thanks and to tell him to meet him down in the lobby and that's what I do. I sit and watch Aaron get ready.

          He smiles at me and says "like what you see beautiful?" And winks. I chuckle at him "oh yeah I do" he comes over and lays me on the bed hovering over me "well you're gonna have to wait" I bite my bottom lip "what if I don't want to?" He stares down at biting lip and kisses me, I wrap my arms around his neck as he unties my robe. I hear his phone go off and Aaron groans "fuck" he pauses "I got to go"

        "I know you do"

        "But I'll come back and get you when done ok?" I shake my head, he kisses my lips and walks out the door. I sigh and collapse back on the bed and smile softly to myself.

    I sit back up and grab my phone to text Jen.

Me - Hey want to meet up and get ready together? :)

Jen - of course I'll be right over!   

I get some ideas of clothes out on display. I stand there staring at them trying to decide on which one. I hear a knock at my door and jog to the door and answer it. I smile wide at her.

"Ok i need details and you're telling them" i chuckle and close the door walking to the bedroom.

"Well we did have sex last night" she gasps at me i just smiled and looked down.

"So what outfit do you like?" I asked her, and she looked carefully at each outfit.
"Go with the skinny jeans and the black top and dress it off with a leather jacket" I went to thank her but heard my phone go off.

Aaron - hey beautiful, just finishing up the last of our interviews and doing some research. But I wish I was still in bed with you ;)

Me - Awe we'll see eachother soon <3 I'm getting ready with Jen. x

I look up to see Jen also on her phone. "What are you gonna wear?"

Smiling from her phone she looks up "uhm just a pair of tights with black shirt and jean jacket" we both chuckle at the fact she wears a jean jacket. She's always loved them. She goes to the washroom to change as I change in the bedroom.
When we are done getting changed we start our makeup, I just apply my normal look which is eyebrows, mascara, and concealer. Jen wears her normal look, which for her is eyebrows, eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara.

I look down at the time and it's only 2. "Ugh '' I say out loud. "What's wrong?" 
"Oh nothing it's just its only 2" she chuckles "its ok i miss Zak too" i smile at her. I was just hoping it was a bit later.
I create a group of all 4 boys and us girls,

Me - Hey Y'all, u wanna go out for dinner when u get back before lockdown??"
Jen - yess please!
Aaron - i'll always be involved if it includes me eating

I laugh at Aarons comment. Of course he said that.

Zak - sounds great! We'll be done within the hour.
Jen - yayy!

    "Zak says that Aaron is chirpier today then ever" Jen mentions. All I do is look down. "I don't know what I'm gonna do, we're going home tomorrow" she went from smiling to frowning. "I know don't remind me"

    I can't think about this right now. We got to have fun on our last day. "Hey, how do I look?" I spun around and she chuckled at me "you look great love" i thank her and go to do my hair, i just brush it and to keep my hair straight i straight my hair. Jen does the same.

    We just talk about how much fun this past 2 weeks has been when we hear the front door open. I run out, Jen following to see Aaron and Zak. They turn around and also see us. I speed walk up to Aaron and jump in his arms "ughh i missed your ass" he chuckled at my response and kissed me  "i missed you too beautiful" i look up and Jen is giving Zak a long kiss.

    "So where do you boys want to go for dinner?"

    "We passed this local restaurant on the way we can go too" we all agreed, got our things and got Billy and Jay.

    We sat down in a booth with me beside Aaron, Jay beside Aaron, Billy beside Jay, Zak beside Billy, and of course Jen Beside Zak. Aaron held my hand under the table as the waitress came by asking for our drinks, "I'll just have a sprite please," I told her. She gets the rest of the drink orders and leaves. "So are you girls excited for the lockdown?"

    "Of course we are! We've always wanted to go ghost hunting, haven't we mandy" i look up and shake my head "yeah, yes" i chuckle out. What if he didn't talk to me when I get back home, what if we just don't see eachother again. All these thoughts just went through my head not noticing that the waitress came back to give us our drinks and food.

    As we leave the restaurant I get nervous for the night ahead but I'm also super excited. We pull up to the place and Zak calls out "ok girls you go inside right away with Billy and Jay and stay in base till we're locked in and come in ok" she shake our head and get inside with Billy and Jay, they have already set up there cameras and we sit and watch  Zak do the intro before getting locked in

    "Tonight we have guests there in base with Billy and Jay looking at the cameras, so let's get locked in and  see if we can contact these spirits, are you ready to lock us in?"  with that all 6 of us get locked into a haunted building.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE