Level 2

Mango Cookie's POV:

~

Long hallways spread across from me and dust rocks covering the floor carpets.

I look up and I see light bulbs hanging from the ceiling. Reminds me of the stars at home. 

The pipes at the walls is making my dough heating up and I am not used to warm temperatures! 

The roaches and mice scatter around the hallways as I continue fanning myself with my hand.

There is a door down the hallway so I checked it out. I gently opened the door and just as thought, there are more pipes! 

The metal shelves are warming up so I quickly grabbed what I could. I luckily grabbed a flashlight and a camera. Were there other cookies that also got trapped here?

I exited the musty smelling room and entered the devoid of light hallways. Luckily again the flashlight is still alive and can lit up dark areas. 

Before going any further, I checked the camera I found and saw something terrifying...

A dark entity is in the photo chasing the photographer. I assume that the the person who took the photo is now dead for a long time. It sends shivers down my spine. 

I walked around with the flashlight in my hand and the camera around my neck. I am ready to take pictures and share them if I ever get home and find a exit. 

A catwalk bridges across from me. I walk through it and it made loud noises!

My flashlight points at a dark corner and a creepy smile appears at the dark lit corner. I can't stop staring at it!

Soon I don't what happened but the smile disappeared and I couldn't recall what just happened. So I continued walking. 

Another catwalk appeared but I walked past it. But I wished I chose to walk that way because I feel something behind me. 

I looked behind and the dark entity that was in the photo was behind me! It began to pick up its paste and soon, it started chasing me.

I ran my flat legs and the heat is killing me. I ran for a long time and the pipe walls looks like it's beginning to get closer together! 

I ran, jogged, sprinted, and collapsed due to exhaustion and mostly the pipe heat. 

I laid down on the floor gasping for air and cried. I knew this was the end of me and my life.

I curled up in a ball with  my eyes closed. My sweat made me dizzy and I knew was the end of me.

There was a fire exit near me and I tried to ran to it not fully recovered. But it was too late...

441 words!