Level 1

Knight Cookie's POV:

~

"My princess! Where'd my highness go...?" I panicked, I'm gonna get in huge trouble! 

How'd I got here you may ask? Well I don't exactly recall but, I wasn't looking of where I was going and every atoms of my body noclipped through a wall and I somehow got here!

I still believe that I'm being pranked because I still have my princess's phone and I still have wifi. I examined every inch of the area and the lights overtook this place.

The lights hurts and blinds my eyes and I would turn them off but, I have the phobia of darkness because of the monsters lurking there. 

Anyways, there isn't really much to describe as it is just walls painted white. The bright walls just add blindness to my eyes. 

I wonder why I'm just standing here when I should just find an exit, or they would come out and tell me *fanfare* you've got pranked!

I walked and checked out every room and saw supplies. I wouldn't take them because this insane prank would end and it would be disrespectful. 

I checked out everything until my legs started to sore as I sat down at the side of the hallway. The lights flickered for a second and weird strange grunts and noises happened. What was that?

I didn't dare to check out my princess's phone but I was tempted by the free wifi. So I finally gave in and checked out her phone. But the lights flickered again.

The lights flickered more than usually and it became a blackout. My phobia starts to kick in more as the creepy noises starts getting louder. 

I turned on the flashlight on the phone and looked around with it. I stood up and pretended to keep up the brave act and something grabbed me!

Skin. A entity of skin grabbed me and took my armour off. My phobia made me scream out loud and I began to sweat. Well, I guess I should've not have done that.

More types of entities came to see me struggle escaping. I tried to shine the phone at them but I accidently dropped it! 

The monsters began to mercissly tear apart me. I was ready for my soul to leave my body and go to soul society but then a miracle happened...  

The lights turned back on and it scared all the monsters away! But the lights shouldn't have came back on...

I laid down on the cold hard ground bleeding from my stomach in my boxers. I feel like I'm about to die from blood loss.

Nice prank huh? I still refuse that I'm about to die...

437 words!