Stranger danger

Taehyung's POV

Right now I'm walking to my class which is probably biology or maths I don't know.

I'm a Science student doing my course in the university in medical field. I regret taking science course yet I've to go through it.

I looked my timetable and it was Biology which is probably gonna be boring.

(Idk how this science courses work coz I'm not one among them. Hehe)

I went to the class and the students were all chatting and making noise. I'm a lonely bee for now as my friend Jimin is an arts student. I didn't go to making friends as Jimin is more than enough coz he's my friend since kindergarden.

I sat in a corner where I could see the board. The bell rang and the teacher came with his books as well and started the lecture.

I put on the record button of my phone and left it there and was just gazing the whole classroom. The recording was for listening the classes at home coz I'm bored of listening to the lecture.

 The recording was for listening the classes at home coz I'm bored of listening to the lecture

All this was going on and there's a dude already sitting beside me. Either he would glance at me or would look at the teacher. I caught him staring at him. Which led him to talk to me.

"Isn't it boring?" He asked. "It'd be obviously boring if you be staring at me", I replied.

"Well I'm not regretting staring at you now", he had a smirk now. "Bullshit!" I rolled my eyes and saw the board.

He chuckled and replied "Let's not waste time and get to work though"
"Wait what work do you mean?" I was confused. How come a stranger has a work with me.

"Listen right now I'm horny so I need someone to pleasure", he casually said it as if it's so easy task. "Why are you asking me? As per your looks. You seem to be a straight guy who would fuck a pussy." I replied.

As I looked at him

As I looked at him. Tatted arm, pierced ears and lip as well. All black with stompers and a baseball cap over the top. He had pretty eyes which were visible through that cap. Lips which have been showing off a smirk all the while. A total fuck boy attire.

"Haha, I want an angel like you not a slut", I was impressed by this thought of his. "So should I start off?" He asked me.

I stayed silent all the while and kept my hands on the desk infront of me. My gaze was on the book which was open just to show off that I'm concentrated in the class.

"I'll take it as a yes then", he said. Wait what? He's gonna fuck me. This is so speechless act of me. Wait so wheather am I a straight guy or not? This is the first time of my life I'm doubting my sexuality.

His right hand started it's way slowly towards my crotch. So it wasn't a joke anymore. Will I be given a hand job or a blow job? But this dude right beside me is heaven. I shouldn't loose this opportunity.

"What's your name?" I asked as his hand was on my inner thigh and a slight moan left my mouth due to the touch of his skin.

"Daddy", he said in his deep voice. He caught my Taeick ( I don't want to mention 'junior' or 'dick' so Tae +dick =Taeick lol) and suddenly a yelp came from my mouth. "But I would like to yell your name on the bed" I exclaimed to him.

"Oh! well Flower then I'm Jungkook", he replied. As I memorized it in my mind. So that this guy from whom I'm feeling euphoric, shouldn't be forgotten. Meanwhile he is slowly rubbing my clothed Taeick.

My moans were not clearly loud as I was covering my mouth. To think of it he isn't going any further. This made me anxious. "Can't you just remove the zipper of the pant?"

"As you wish Angel", he slowly unzipped my pant and trailed his hand and removed my boxer so that he could get a handfull of my Taeick. The air hit my Taeick and my moan too left. "Those moans should be heard only for me so better be quiet", he said in dominance.

Guess what I should just shut up. By then I got a boner. Now all he had to do was calm me. His palm got my spring and started massaging it.

Slowly and steadily. My mouth was covered up and heated, as he said me to shut up. He then sees me and chuckles.
He came near my ear and spoke. "You know what?" " hmm?" I turn to him and ask. "You don't look good on these clothes" "What?" I asked him confused. Is my gucci pants not good?

"You would be good without them on my bed", he winked and said. I got flustered. I could notice a smile creep on him. "By the.. uh.. way.. uh.. I'm Taehyung", I said. His hand was doing it's job so well. "I know", he replied. "You knew?" I asked. "I don't fuck random person", he said.

He started to fasten his pace. My breath wasn't in control. I could only breath faster but I had to control my moans. He's fastening the hand on my twat and soon there's a knot in my stomach and I knew I was close.

I whispered to him in the ear "Jungkook, I'm a- about to c-cum. Can I?" "No not yet princess", he said as he pecked me on the cheek. I came to my original posture controlling myself. As my hand didn't leave my mouth at all. The pace was fastened even more now. I wanted to move right now to the rythem which he's been following. I controlled myself and lastly I came all over his hand.

I left a groan and dropped myself on the desk. He came closer as I could feel his breath. "I told you to not cum but you did, so you've got a punishment cutie." He removed his hand and I felt empty there. Those nick names weren't stopping at all.

I saw him licking his fingers as no one noticed him. After his licking session he zipped my pant and planted a kiss on my cheek and said,"You were good, but still you deserve the punishment"

"Any plans after classes?" He asked me. "N-no daddy",I replied as I was desperate for my punishment. "That's my prince", he said and got up from laying on the desk.

*ring*

Fucktard why this bell had to ring. I could've enjoyed still. "So class is dismissed", the teacher told and went away.

Jungkook stood up and so did I. He saw me and told, "Meet me at the parking lot after the classes, till then take care teddy." I waved him and he returned his bunny like smile.

Wait!.what? I got a hand job by a hot stranger. But not anymore now. Hehe!

That phone of mine heard everything now.

_______________*
Does it need a part 2?