My Possessive Bunny

On call

"I need you right now", he commanded. "Jungkook let me come after a while", I told him so that he can be convinced. "Why? Afterwhile? Why not now?" He pouted through the phone. "Baby my parents are in the house, let them go. I'll come then. Understand please", I told him thinking he would be satisfied. "Ok then be quick, can't wait to see you love", he said.

End call

A sigh left my mouth as I ended the call. By the way, that was my boyfriend Jeon Jungkook. As you can see how possessive he is and my fate had to be this.

It's been six months of dating with him. During this time he has changed a lot. From 'it's up to you' to 'you've to' as if I'm his possession. I don't like this part of him but I truly love him.

He's a multi-talented kid, it's not because of that I got attracted to him. It's his shy personality, how he would get shy if he spoke to someone new. Amidst being shy he never fails to learn new skills, the fact that he doesn't give a shit when someone speaks back abput him. Well mannered in school but not in bed obviously;)

Sometimes I get afraid of how possessive he is, but it's just because he loves me. And he also isn't afraid of showing his PDA. I don't want to make it public yet. I don't even know if our friends are homophobic or not. But sometimes Jungkook's PDA makes people assume we're in a relationship and I'm not a man of words. I don't know how to convince people.

He gets jealous easily. He is very concerned about the people I talk to. He keeps track of all the people I know and what they are doing to me. He'll ask the full conversation about what happened later when we meet. Because of this, I've to distance myself from him in public and he confronts me in private. Then we end up in the bed.

Now I've to hurry up to his house to convince him. This might be another jealous scene of his. Let's see what happens this time.

I reached his house after my parents left and I had to text mom about me staying at Jungkook's home and she accepted it also. I've extra keys as well.

I knocked on the door as I was greeted by his sister who is younger than us. She's so shy around me just like how her brother is.

I ended up knocking on Kook's bedroom again. After I heard a loud 'come in', I entered the room and locked it. I saw him lying on his stomach and playing pubg. "What's that you knocked on the door Jangmin? You don't do it usually", he said as he thought it was his sister. I haven't made a sound yet. "It's me", I said as he suddenly turned and saw me.

"You took so long, babe", he told me as he patted to sit

"You took so long, babe", he told me as he patted to sit. "It'll obviously be long because you're so possessive", I told him, annoyed by him. "What was that with Jimin today?", he asked.

"What?" I asked, confused. "You literally yanked my hand away when Jimin saw me holding your hand", he got from his lying position and said. "Oh! Then what would you expect me to show them? Huh?"I asked him to make eye contact. I was totally pissed at this and so was he.