Stu-dying

Right now I'm in the middle of the class which is supposed to be called Business studies. This subject is so boring yet I've to concentrate on it.

Beside me is the hot dude of the school Jeon Jungkook who is my best friend and a crush of mine as well. (They're 18+) He's a beauty in and out. Shy at first but friendly as he comes out of his space. He doesn't get as much as he wants attention from his parents but doesn't speak about it as well. Well mannered boy, a person whom you can trust to cry on and have fun as well.

I just took a glance at him, his sharp jawline just showed on my face. He's serious and is being concentrated on the subject and me being concentrated on him. This is freaking hot of him.

Jungkook is the reason why I'm studying. I still remember him freaking over this subject for the test which was our first test in the uni.

He called me and told me that he couldn't sleep just because he couldn't complete learning the chapter for the test. At that moment I was lying on the bed peacefully just glancing at the book instead of reading it.

The boy was ranting and I obviously cared that I got up and studied too. Thankfully the test went well. So, I partially started working on my subjects because of him. Soon I got interested in my subjects because why not Jeon Jungkook!!

I would always invite him for sleepovers like why not? We met each other in our high school. As already said he is a shy person, as I got closer I got to know he's a naughty guy as well. A fluff ball of happiness and a naughty bunny as his teeths represent one. His eyes are a total galaxy I would say.

My mom is his fan and she is always like 'you should give importance to your body just like how Jungkook does' As Jungkook told her about him hitting the gym. She didn't stop me and would also exclaim about him being multi talented. I didn't join the gym with him though. It'll be a first hand embarrassment. A hot boy with a cute one, not a nice combo at the gym tho. (That's what Tae thinks here)

Ring ring

The class ended and I came out of my dreamland. I started packing my bag so that Jungkook wouldn't catch me staring at him.

"Tae", he called. "Hmm?" I replied. "Wanna come to my home? Let's complete these notes", he said. "Ya sure. What time?" I asked. "Hmm.. What about a sleepover?"

"Oh! So suddenly? Ok wait let me tell my mom and then come to your home ok?"

"Yep. Just be quick or else. I'll smack your ass", he scolded. "I'll be late Jungkookie", I teased and stuck my tongue out after that I ran outta my classroom. He was supposed to follow. He did follow but I ran too far.

Time skip

I reached Jungkook's home with necessary stuff of mine. Pajamas, new pair of clothes to school, brush and books obviously. I prepare everything to come to Jungkook's home. This is my first sleepover at Jungkook's and I've heard him once say he doesn't like sharing so.

Jungkook has slept at mine many times. We would watch Netflix the whole night and the next day would be Sunday. We would just go to hangout after getting up in the afternoon.

I rang the bell and he opened after some time. "Come in", he said as he was drying his hair with a towel. I came in. "I see, you're fully prepared huh? By the way you're late, so get ready for the punishment baby ~" he said with a smirk.

I had kept that punishment part away as that is just stinging my heart. I don't even know if he likes guys and I'm already dreaming about him on the bed.

"Ya I've heard you don't like sharing so, I'm fully prepared", I told him. "You didn't have to after all", he came closer and rested his hand on my shoulder. "we're best friends", he ended the sentence. I nodded vigorously as my spec almost was falling off, I fixed it. " What was Mrs.Kim doing?" He asked as he's her favorite.

"She was cooking dinner", I said. "You're lucky, she serves such a delicious meal", he said as I remember his parents are always so busy that he has to cook by himself. The fact that we both are alone tonight is strange. Sometimes the boy has to stay alone at night as well. "So, your parents won't come tonight?"I asked. "That's why I called you", he said.

"Oh! So let's start the notes.", I said. "No wait, you didn't freshen up also, go and shower. Let's start after that", he said. "Ok then, show me the bathroom", I said. He showed me the bathroom of his room which was upstairs.

I freshed up and put on my pjs. I went to the dining table. I saw him arranging the table. There's a pout on his face which is so cute. His gaze came to mine and he smiled. "Am I that handsome?" He asked.

Yep he did ask me that. Flustered, I changed the topic and asked,"What did you prepare for me?" "Some Tteokbokki, your favorite. It isn't spicy so make yourself at home!" He exclaimed as he was shy.

I sat and waited for him to join. After joining we dug the food together. I swear to god it was so delicious. Not spicy nor sweet. Just my style. "It's good!", I said to him. "Thank you Taehyung shii, have some kimchi '', he said to me as he pointed towards it.

I was enjoying the food and then Jungkook said to me,"Teahyung!" "Hmm?" "You got something on,wait." He said and came from where he was sitting towards me. He stood there and took a tissue from the respective box which wasn't on the table.

He came near me and brought his hand towards me. I couldn't see the tissue on my lips, instead I saw some lips on mine. Sucking the sauce of Tteokbokki from my lips. My eyes gawked out of my socket.

He went back just after that. "What w-was that... Jungkook?"I asked as I couldn't see his eyes. "Umm... Tae I'm sorry but... I can't be best friends with you anymore", he said as he was on his knees and spoke.

I got shocked and again my eyes were coming out of socket. "I.. w-what did I do? Did I do something wrong?" I asked him as I was afraid of something bad happening.

I saw him and his palm touched my left cheek. "I want to be more than best friends. Let's take another step. I want you to be the one I like. I couldn't control it as you've come to my house for the first time. This house which is made of bricks is looking complete after you came into my life. It's a home now for me. The way you smile, the way you speak, the way you walk, the way you make my heart skip a beat, would always be recorded in me and this would be replayed in me everytime after I come home. Those moments never left me which makes these bricks now a home. I.. like you Taehyung", he confessed.

This is such a happy moment of life. After two years of being friends now we're taking a new step which I would love to do. He has been so good to me. Was with me in every moment of my life. Happiest and even the saddest which makes me fall over him again and again. He held my hands. "I don't know if you like me back or not. I'll close my eyes now. If you like me back kiss or else slap", he closed his eyes as he said.

I went and placed my palms on both sides of his face and gave a smooch to his lips as my eyes shut automatically. I was about to pull out but the boy whom I'm in love with held me tight and continued the kiss as a confident smirk grew on him.

"Let's complete the dinner because my boyfriend made it so delicious. I don't want it to go to waste", I said and I heard him chuckle. "Guess we're official now", he said as he took the chopsticks and was picking the food to feed me. "Obviously man", I said after eating. "Your man", he said and bobbed his nose on mine with a peck on my cheek as well and I was giggling out of happiness. "I like you too Kookie", I answered him with my words this time.

"Let me show you how much I like you", he said and removed my spec.

_________________*

Will be too slow in updating. So I'll post another one after this as well.
Hope the silent readers show up.