Chapter 9

On his back, Belikov smiled as he felt Rose's small hand caress his shoulder, before snaking her way down his smattering of chest hair, then slowly toward his abs, belly button, then further down to his snail trail and finally approaching his...

"Agh!" Dimitri moaned, trying not to become too excited, despite Rose's very sexy touch as she wrapped her hand around his cock. He'd missed her so much! All he wanted was to reconnect with her as soon as possible—her illicit touches were so welcome.

Responding only with a giggle, Rose continued stroking his manhood, slowly moving her hand up and down, while staring at him with bold eyes.

"That feels good," Dimitri groaned, his eyes fixated on his love. "Please... Don't stop!" he begged, rolling onto his side to give Rose better access. More than anything, he wanted Rose to bring him to completion.

"You're enjoying this?" she checked, increasing the pressure and speed infinitesimally.

"Oh Roza, you have no idea," Dimitri moaned, savoring every second. "Everything with you feels amazing!"

"I fell the same way," Rose groaned, kissing her way closer to his cock before finally licking her way up his shaft, then tickling the ridge of the glans before putting her lips around the head and slowly giving him head.

"Fuck!" Belikov shouted, throwing his head back as pleasure overcame him. He'd had blowjobs before, but nothing like what Rose was doing to him now. She was so into what she was doing, it was hard not to be overwhelmed by her actions. In fact, it had only been a few minutes when Dimitri felt his nuts contract, and a tightening at the base of his spine alerted the Russian Guardian that his climax was near.

"Baby? I'm about to..."

Rose responded by wrapping one hand around Dimitri's super-sexy buttocks, pulling him closer to her as he climaxed in her mouth. She swallowed, once, twice, and then a third time—Dimitri overcome with pleasure at her actions and his release.

"Fuck... That felt so good!" Dimitri groaned; lost in everything he'd shared with his Roza.

"For me, too," she whispered, before she slipped away and Dimitri was alone in his bed, awake and confused, with a wet pair of boxer briefs. Grimacing, he closed his eyes, keeping the illusion alive, just for a moment, that Rose had been with him. When his soiled briefs became too uncomfortable to bear, he climbed out of bed, stripping off his underwear and climbing into the shower to clean up. A glance at the clock showed it was 11:30 am, so literally the middle of the night for him.

Showered, he slipped back into bed hoping to yet also terrified of falling asleep. No matter how many hours he guarded, how intense his workouts were, or how many times he prayed, it was the same thing every night. Nightmares. Relentless and debilitating.

He was lucky, in a way, that they varied. There was a veritable show-reel of blame that spun through his sleeping brain in regular succession, but the variation made them in some ways slightly more tolerable.

Sometimes it was the last time he saw his father, however instead of his mother the victim of Randall's fists, it was Rose he was fighting to protect. Other times it was his last vision of Rose as they dragged him away from the entry to the caves just before he was turned. The worst dreams were the ones that were more recollection than a construction of his subconscious. Those from the time he'd held Rose captive in Galina's mansion weighed heavily on him and plagued him more than almost any other memory.

Except for the church. To date, no dream, or remembrance, bothered him more than that. As a man who prided himself on being honorable and truthful, on that day, he could admit he'd been neither. He'd taken his fear out on the person who least deserved it—and now he had no chance to tell her how much he regretted it. Regretted everything.