3

(1980)

"Y/N wake up!"

Yelled my father.

"Geez what is it?"

"We have to go out"

"Right now?"

"Yes! You know how I've been working on some animatronics for a new restaurant? Well we finally have one and it's about to be in business!"

"Oh wow that's great dad"

"Yes so get ready and we'll head there, William has a son around your age"

"Oh just great"

I got up and got ready, my brother and sister were already ready.

"I'm so tireddd"

"Come on Y/N this is meant to be exciting"

Said mum

"Yeah alright sorry"

We got inside the car and drove off to this place with a sign that says "Fredbears family diner"

"What do you think?"

He asked

"I think I'm too old to have an opinion now"

"Alright smartass"

"Hey!"

We walked inside, it was mainly empty for now.

There appeared to be a stage, where two golden animatronics stood.

"You built those?"

"With the help of William, yes"

"Do you think you could teach me?"

"I don't know about that, maybe I could teach you the basics"

I frowned at him

"Alright I'll try, but you're only young you don't need to know how to build giant metal robots"

I then turned at the sound of the door opening.

"Sorry we're a little late Henry"

A tall lanky brunette walked in, he was quite intimidating, scary even

Following him along was who seemed to be his wife, who was a tall blonde woman.

Behind them was the boy my dad was probably talking about, who had the most awful mullet.

Next to him was a little boy and a girl, they're probably all his children.

"Y/N this is William and his wife and these are his three children Michael, Elizabeth and Evan"

(Ik it's not canon he's called Evan but he is for the sake of the story)

"Uhm hi"