The voice in his head

"My my! Jandel welcome to your new home!"

My home?

"Yes you will control this area called IKEA"

IKEA.....yes my IKEA

"You will control others."

There will be others?

"Yes! You will need friends... These things are robots"

The man pointed to a storge room full of these robot thing that are called "employees" 

" And there will also be REAL people"

Oh?

"Torture them Jandel..."

Will do...dad

I earned a smack across my face.

"DONT CALL ME DAD "

I nodded my head and looked down. Perhaps i can do more then be a pawn? I wanna be the player.

Can i be a player?

"Whatever you want jandel" His tail curled around his legs elegantly.

Yes sir

I bowed to my dad and made my way to IKEA. There was a room which had commands saying spawn employee and make day or night. I admired the commands all the buttons handles everything! I turned it to day and was amazed at the inside of IKEA.

    There was lamps,carpets,beds and so much more. Including food!

I cant belive i control this!

I saw 2 employees carrying some boys inside my IKEA and a girl. All of them wearing unusual outfits.

I should greet them when they wake up!

I walked downstairs and opened a locked door with my handprint

J a n d e l

The handprint said and the doors opened. Once i walked in they closed.
I walked over to the first person i saw.
   I studied his outfit. He had some sort of farmer outfit with black boots and a cowboy hat and some dirt on his face.

   I took out a rag and wiped his face. But as i was doing that he woke up.

"WHO THE HECK ARE YOU?"