is it day yet?

***Jandels pov***

"KADEN! JAKE!" I heard alberts familiar screech.

Alright jandel catch them!

For those that need a recap here you go

=================================

   "What about jandel?" Albert asked temp. I felt temps cold hard stare on me. "Leave him."

     Footsteps slowly left me alone here. " Whelp time to follow them" I thought
.
.
.
.

So these were the shelves huh. The big gray shelves where all the employees hang out and sleep. I seen the group climbing through the shelves like mice. "If i were there i couldve helped!"

   Apprently Kaden was gonna be jumping onto the cages. "Please be safe" i prayed. I seen Kaden make the jump and almost fall! Some hands grabbed onto him and helped him grab onto the cage. It sounded like they were fighting. But then Kaden started swinging. And the cage fell.

=============end of recap=========

  And now here we are. Me. Jandel. Trying to catch them without my admin powers. I quickly grabbed pillows and put them on the ground. Please let it break there fall ! Kaden ended up letting go of the cage. Or slipped I couldnt tell? HES NOT GONNA FALL ON THE PILLOWS OH GOSH!

   I quickly started charging for him.

  "JANDEL?" I seen Albert on the second floor yelling my name. I waved and kept running for Kaden. Would jake be okay? Maybe? . I leaped as high as i could for Kaden and....

  "GOTCHA!"

I tumbled with Kaden but thankfully he was safe- CRASH

   "Jake!" I turned around. He was hiding behind his hands and peeked out. "Im- im okay!"

   Thank gosh the cage stayed intact!

"j-jandel?" Kaden picked up his head at me. "Hi kaden!" I smiled and helped him up.

Soon everyone was here. Well not everyone we still needed Dani and  Denis.

   "JANDEL! how did you get here?" Laugh looked at me suspiciously.

"Well im not gonna lie I wasent asleep and i follow you and heard everything you said."

Temprist came back with jake. He got him out of the cage. Jake quickly thanked Kaden then me for helping him escape.

  "Temp wheres Dani and Denis?"

Temp shrugged,"I only seen jake."

   "I seen them tied up by the people!" Jake said.

    "Tied up?"

"Over fire..." Jake suddenly remember

------time skip they found Dani and denis----

"So how do we get them out?" Albert asked.

  "Maybe someone can distract them!" Kaden chirped

  "Pfft and have one of us die no thanks!" Laughablity huffed.

Temp looked at me,"Can you distract them jandel?"

   He probably knows they cant hurt me!! "Uh y-yeah sure!" I simply said.

  "Then ill go with jandel!" Albert tossed his arm around me,"This here is a sewer slide mission!" He said in his cowboy ascent.

I stared at albert and smiled. Then it hit me that the employees will attack him instead of me! "No albert."
   I got out of his grip,"i can do it on my own."

   Albert gave a small frown,"BuT I wAnNa CoMe!" He whined like a 5 year old.

   "I belive in jandel." Laugh said

   "Wouldn't two be better then one?" Kaden asked.

  "No, one would be better ." Temp stated.

  Clearly they love albert a lot

"Fine ill stay!" Albert pouted,"Jandel please be safe."

   "I will.." I gave a small smile.

.
.
.
.
.
.

I threw a rock at the employees for the third time. IM STANDING INFRONT OF YOU ! PLEASE CHASE ME SO THEY DONT SUSPECT ME! I mentally face palmed myself. The employees finally turned and looked at me but they looked at me with confusion clouding their noob faces.

    "M@$T3r?" The employee knew who i was and could talk!

    "Shhhhh ! Can you guys just follow me? I could uh use some help!"

  The four employees nodded. "Great follow me!" I ran off pretending they were chasing me and to my surprise they were running after me.

Keep goi- OW!

"Jandel?"

"Da-boss!?!?"

  I quickly brushed off my shoulder and stood up straight. The employees behind me quickly got on there knees like a knight about to be...well knighted.

  "Playing tag while working is not very... Productive "

"No sir! I was um... Uh.."

''Saving your friends I know. Grian told me everything."

  Oh god...."Your not the jandel I used to know!" I could hear his voice screaming at me as he pulled mike away. And his wings. I looked down at my front pocket and seen his feather.

  "You've taking a liking to them."

  My face heated up," What do you mean?"

"There not your friends. They are your prey. "

"What about our deal then!!"

"Right that." He sighed and nodded,"I seen they survived this night but can the survive Grian?"

  " What...? You... Cant!"

  "I can" he gave a slight grin.

  "JANDEEEELLLLL!!" Alberts yell rang across the whole IKEA .

  "You best go your boyfriend is calling you."

"Hes not my-" I turned around seen that my dad was gone. A note on the ground.

      Dear, JANDEL

With great honor here are your admin powers back by the time your done reading this this note will disappear and turn into your admins powers

             -boss

The note lifted and exploded into blue particles. I held out my hand for the blue particles and they gently soaked into my skin. I felt the power...

The lights flickered back on.

It was finally day again

I slighty smiled to myself : )

But i was not the same

Welcome JANDEL