lemme kis him

***temprist pov***

   Ughhhh my head. I opened my eyes and saw a person staring at me and a monkey?

   "Um hi?" I said. I noticed one of the guys had a penguin tail and it was wagging really fast like a dog.

   "HELLO BUSTER! IM ALBERT!" He took his hand out and I grabbed it and he pulled me up. 

    "Im jandel!" The monkey said.

    I nodded and replied,"Im temprist but call me temp."

  They both smiled at me. I could tell i was gonna like them.

   Untill jandel said,"what are you mr.temp?"

   I shivered,"Im a human...."

     "But you dont-"

   Albert cut him off,"THATS SO COOL LEMME KIS HIM!"

    Jandel held albert back. "I dont think kissing strangers is normal."

     I nodded and hid behind what looked to be a couch? "Where am i?"

    "Were not sure..."

   I looked around the area. There were signs in the sky and ladders,shelfs and so much more. Jandel and albert were fighting about if kissing strangers was normal. I wouldnt know.

   "BAck iN mY dAyS We KiSsed EaChoTher on ThE CheEk LiKe tHe British DiD!!"

   Alberts farmer acent was really funny. I giggles a bit i couldnt tell what acent jandel had it sounded like he was from England or texas? But how?

    "But this itsent a good time to do that!!!

     "Its always a gOOd timE to kiZz!"

   C R A C K

   We all looked arond and huddle up. Albert grabbed a stick and stood infront of us ready to swing at whoever hurt us. Jandel was mostly next to me breathing hard. I clung onto albert arms.
    3 people came out from behind a wall and looked at us. 2 looked like normal humans. This guy had a shirt with cats on it that seemed like it said "i like cats"
   With arrows pointing at him he also was carrying a cat on his shoulder.

  The other guy was wearing a blue and red striped longed sleeve shirt. His hair was commed back and overrall he seemed normal.

    The girl was wearing a white and pink bear mask and 6 wings!?!? She was wearing a bear onesie too. Safe to say she likes bears. There was also sparkles around her.

    Albert clung onto his stick and pulled it back as if it was a baseball.
   "I would stay away if i was you!"

    Jandel and me nodded. Even if i didnt know albert i knew he was not bluffing.

   The guy with a cat put his hands up and got on his knees. The other two also did the same. "Were not here to hurt you! Were lost!"

    "How do yeee know!" Albert shouted

   The girl with a bear mask set down a....KNIFE? "Look were not sure where we are.."

    "YOU JUST PULLED OUT A KNIFE!!" i shouted.
     Jandel hadnt say something the whole time is he okay?

   "Jandel?" I whisperd he looked at me quickly. Relief flodded his eyes he smiled and nodded " Maybe we should team with them."

    Albert nodded and looked back at the 3 ,"My names Albert if you do anything fishy i will smack and WACK you!"

  The 3 nodded and said there names

   "My names Denis....denisdaily and this is my cat sirmeowsalot."

   "My names polarcub call me polar!"

  "And my names jake."